- Students: Be sure to check your husson.edu email address to see if important info has been requested.
- Before he was Public Information Officer for the Bangor Maine Police Department and featured on NPR's Morning Edition this morning, Tim Cotton was a member of our first graduating class in 1983.
Hear Tim's feature on NPR Morning Edition: http://www.npr.org/player/v2/mediaPlayer.html?action=1&t=1&islist=false&id=328373967&m=328373968
- Yesterday at the Darling's Waterfront Pavilion, 2013 NESCom Live Sound Technology grad Richard Burke returned to Bangor. Richard works for Clair Global and is out on tour with Boston & Cheap Trick.
- 2014 grad Amber Abbotoni reppin' #NESComPride in Fernando De Noronha, Brazil.
- NESCom Audio Engineering alum Josh Wilbur is working with yet another well known band.
ALL THAT REMAINS In Pre-Production For New Album With Producer JOSH WILBUR
Massachusetts metallers ALL THAT REMAINS have commenced pre-production on their new album with producer Josh Wilbur, who has previously worked with LAMB OF GOD and GOJIRA. The as-yet-untitled follo...
- Congratulations to NESCom's own Brandon Aull, better known as B.Aull. He's been added as an opener to the Snoop Dogg show at the Portland Expo on July 10th.
- Incoming New England School of Communications students flocked to the Husson University campus to find their way and meet faculty and staff.
Summer Orientation 2014
Incoming New England School of Communications students flocked to the @[123365091054066:274:Husson University] campus to find their way and meet faculty and staff.
- The official trailer for the Tale of the Three Brothers has passed 100K views! If you haven't watched it yet, visit nescom.husson.edu/threebrothers
- Christopher Tin's newest work The Drop That Contained the Sea includes vocals by Anonymous 4 recorded in NESCom's studio D and engineered by Walter Clissen with assistance by Elijah Gudroe.
The album was mixed at the legendary Abbey Road Studios and includes recording sessions done in London, Istanbul, Sofia, Johannesburg, Los Angeles and Bangor.
Students from around the world come to NESCom for its specialized program in Communications. Students that attend NESCom are passionate about the field of Communications. All applicants’ are required to have a personal interview and tour of the campus. This allows students to see first hand what NESCom is all about. From the campus and curriculum to the friendly personalities of students and staff. Check us out for yourself by scheduling a personal tour or attending an Open House.
Application Process for 2014
NESCom has a rolling admissions policy, which allows applications to be reviewed as the applicant’s file is completed. Because we have limited enrollment, students are urged to apply early. You can either apply online or print out an application and mail it to us.
Admission requirements are:
1. Application for admission with essay
2. Official high school transcript
3. Two letters of recommendation
4. College interview
5. Official SAT, ACT scores
SAT College Code: 3101
ACT College Code: 1651
Transfer Students: Must also submit official college transcripts from institution(s) attended.
International Students: Must also submit appropriate immigration paperwork and TOEFL or IELTS test scores.
TOEFL College Code: 2449
Financial aid is available for those who qualify. We understand that the application process can be a little intimidating, so our staff is here to help you every step of the way. Financial aid for which you might be eligible for includes: Federal Pell Grants, State Grants, Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grants, Federal Stafford Loans, and Federal Work-Study. To apply, complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), preferably between January 1 - April 15 of the year you plan to enroll. To get started, visit www.fafsa.ed.gov.
If applying for spring 2014, please use FAFSA code: 016619 (NESCom)
If applying for fall 2014 or after, please use FAFSA code: 002043 (Husson University)
Look what’s coming soon!
In the fall of 2014, the New England School of Communications is proud to become a school within Husson University. We are excited about the new educational opportunities this offers to our campus, while maintaining NESCom’s hands-on, experiential academic programming.
As part of Husson University, NESCom is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC)