- 89.3fm WHSN Bangor and Mu Sigma Chi encourage you to give the give of life at their fall American Red Cross blood drive today from 11-4 in the Furman Center at Husson University.
- NESCom Journalism and Sports Journalism students are encouraged to attend the Fall 2014 Journalism meeting tonight at 7PM at the Center for Family Business.
- The November 1st open house at Husson University will include the New England School of Communications. To see what NESCom is all about, talk with students and faculty, and tour the campus/studios, sign up today!
Register online to attend one of Husson University's fall and spring open house events!
ATTENTION STUDENTS: Were you expecting a refund check yesterday? Checks that were due in yesterday can be picked up now at the Student Accounts window on the first floor of the Robert O'Donnell Commons.
- Don't miss a free performance lecture by D.V.S* this Thursday, 7PM in Kominsky Auditorium at Husson University. The performance lecture is open to both students and the general public.
D.V.S* Live 2013 (Derek VanScoten)
follow D.V.S* http://www.facebook.com/dvsmusic http://www.soundcloud.com/dvsmusic http://www.dvsmusic.com/ Footage from the epic rager at Princeton University...
- Don't miss the auditions for the Endless Ends, the next short film from NESCom. This afternoon from 4 to 6 and tomorrow (Saturday) from 10 to 2.
The Endless Ends - Production Site
The New England School of Communications at Husson University nescom.husson.edu is pleased to announce the commencement of pre-production of their new short film entitled, The Endless Ends. The film is an original “end of the world” drama with themes of young rebellion, midlife regret and impending death.
- The new album from U2, Songs of Innocence is out today for free on iTunes at http://smarturl.it/NewU2Album
The album includes many tracks that were assisted by 2012 NESCom Audio Engineering grad "Classy" Joe Visciano. Classy Joe, classy indeed!
- Tonight in the Audio Studio at the Wildey Communications Center.
Students are invited to a seminar by Audio Engineering Assistant Professor Wells Gordon on Musicianship for the Audio Engineer on Monday at 6pm in the NESCom Studio (tracking room) in the WCC.
NESCom, a small college with 525 students, shares the campus with Husson University, our sister school. As a result of our relationship with Husson, NESCom™ offers the personal attention of a small college with all of the conveniences and resources of a much larger campus. Located in the George Wildey Communication Center on a wooded hillside, NESCom™ is only a short walk from restaurants and shopping. Within our convenient, well designed campus, amenities include three residence halls, dining commons, library, health services, gymnasium with health and fitness center and Olympic size swimming pool, chapel, bookstore, art gallery and campus center all wired with a fully integrated computer network system.