- Students: You made it! Enjoy your break!
- NESCom Blog: Northern Faces records at NESCom for 89.3fm WHSN Bangor.
Equal Vision recording artists Northern Faces visited the studios of WHSN 89.3 FM last week to promote their first full-length album, set for release in early 2015. The interview and performance for WHSN was recorded in the audio engineering studio of the New England School of Communications by the…
- As the sun sets, we wish our Jewish students, alumni, faculty and staff a happy Hanukkah.
A group of Husson volunteers made their way to Augusta this past weekend to participate in the 15th Annual Maine State First LEGO League Robotics Championship of 2014. Thank you to all the volunteers for your time and dedication to this project!
- Don't miss today's open studio event at Hart Studio. It's your chance to see all the great work done by your fellow students!
- Are you ready for finals?
18 Crazy Things People Have Done To Avoid Studying For Finals
It's not crazy. It's procrastination.
- Tonight Animal Planet runs a marathon of Yankee Jungle which includes work from Associate Producer (and 2012 NESCom Video Production grad) Cory Landrock.
It's going to be a very Yankee weekend! Catch the YANKEE JUNGLE marathon this SATURDAY, starting at 8P. An ALL NEW EPISODE airs at 9P, with encore episodes at 8P, 10P, 11P and 12A. Only on Animal Planet. Photo Credit: Ken Lamb
- For NESCom students, applying what you've learned in the classroom is an everyday occurrence.
Live sound students working tonight's show by @[17438466558:274:Sully Erna] of @[65461877454:274:Godsmack] at the @[249759131709324:274:Gracie Theatre].
- Monday, from 1 to 6:30pm you are invited to a Fine Arts exhibit in Hart Studio (formerly Hart Basement). The showcase includes work from the Drawing, Painting, Pastels, Photography and Graphic Design courses. You view the work and even participate in the Community Art Piece: The Lost Bird Project.
In addition to the works displayed, lighting for the exhibit will be provided by the NESCom Advances Lighting class. Admission is free and all are welcome! Refreshments will be served from 4:30 to 6:30.
NESCom, a small college with 525 students, shares the campus with Husson University, our sister school. As a result of our relationship with Husson, NESCom™ offers the personal attention of a small college with all of the conveniences and resources of a much larger campus. Located in the George Wildey Communication Center on a wooded hillside, NESCom™ is only a short walk from restaurants and shopping. Within our convenient, well designed campus, amenities include three residence halls, dining commons, library, health services, gymnasium with health and fitness center and Olympic size swimming pool, chapel, bookstore, art gallery and campus center all wired with a fully integrated computer network system.