- You never know who you'll run into!
- 2014 alum Jake Newcomb working as A1 Head Audio Engineer for The Lost Colony at the Waterside Theater. The show, which at 80 years is the longest running outdoor symphonic drama, runs a surround sound theater system on the beach of the outer banks, Roanoke island.
- Congratulations to 2013 grad Kristin Spellman on being included in KTUL - Tulsa's Channel 8's Heartland EMMY Chapter nomination.
- Tuesday, May 16th NESCom welcomed students from 10 high schools throughout Maine and New Hampshire for a day of workshop sessions and a taping of The Nite Show, which was produced by the students working in Live Sound, Video Production, & Entertainment Production.
- Tomorrow, we'll welcome students from 10 high schools throughout Maine and New Hampshire for NESCom Alive 2017, a day of workshops that culminate with the producing of a special "High School" edition of The Nite Show.
- 2008 alum Josh Mason is hard at work at SeaWorld in Orlando as a hardware tech on the first Orlando-area virtual reality roller coaster. He's building the onride computers that will run the virtual reality component on the newly updated Kraken ride. #socool
- Our founder, George Wildey will receive an honorary doctorate at today's Husson University 2017 commencement. Here is is with NESCom Dean Marie Hansen and Husson President Robert Clark.
NESCom, a small college with 525 students, shares the campus with Husson University, our sister school. As a result of our relationship with Husson, NESCom™ offers the personal attention of a small college with all of the conveniences and resources of a much larger campus. Located in the George Wildey Communication Center on a wooded hillside, NESCom™ is only a short walk from restaurants and shopping. Within our convenient, well designed campus, amenities include three residence halls, dining commons, library, health services, gymnasium with health and fitness center and Olympic size swimming pool, chapel, bookstore, art gallery and campus center all wired with a fully integrated computer network system.