- This song was recorded at the NESCom Audio Engineering studios .
Small Town America Remix (Audio) | 93.7 The Wave
Bucksport, Maine—Most song writers are inspired by a moment or life event and when news spread about the closing and sale of the Verso Paper Mill in Bucksport one man grabbed his guitar and started to sing.
Husson University’s campuses in Southern Maine (Westbrook), Northern Maine (Presque Isle) and Bangor will be closed on Tuesday, January 27. All scheduled classes and campus events for the day have been cancelled.
- With a blizzard approaching, it seems like a good day to share this photo from last March.
Sure it's sunny out, but it's still cold. We're really looking forward to spring.
- NESCom Radio Broadcasting alum Stan Bennett with Trisha Yearwood and Garth Brooks tonight at the TD Garden in Boston
- The documentary film Imber's Left Hand will be shown at the Gracie Theatre next Tuesday night at 7pm. The screening is free for all students and there is a suggested donation of $5 for non-students.
- It's the first day of classes for the spring semester. Let's go!
- With less than one week until the start of the spring semester, we want to know: y'all ready for this?
"Get Ready (Steve Aoki Remix)" OFFICIAL AUDIO - 2 Unlimited
Vote Aoki for DJ Mag Top 100: http://bit.ly/AokiTop100 Preorder Steve Aoki's "Neon Future I" album on iTunes and receive "Free The Madness", "Delirious (Bone...
- We all know how bitterly cold it is today but think spring, think warmer days and think about attending our Open House on April 11th.
See the studios and facilities, tour campus and talk with students and faculty to see what the New England School of Communications at Husson University is all about!
Register to attend a Husson University Open House
Register online to attend one of Husson University's fall and spring open house events!
NESCom, a small college with 525 students, shares the campus with Husson University, our sister school. As a result of our relationship with Husson, NESCom™ offers the personal attention of a small college with all of the conveniences and resources of a much larger campus. Located in the George Wildey Communication Center on a wooded hillside, NESCom™ is only a short walk from restaurants and shopping. Within our convenient, well designed campus, amenities include three residence halls, dining commons, library, health services, gymnasium with health and fitness center and Olympic size swimming pool, chapel, bookstore, art gallery and campus center all wired with a fully integrated computer network system.