- Husson GAMERS started their Extra Life 24 hour gaming marathon this morning at 8AM in Furman Center. Stop by to learn how it's all to benefit Children's Miracle Network Hospitals and help the cause!
Photos of NESCom Marketing Communications
Members of @[167935269966190:274:PRSSA Husson/Nescom] and other Marketing Communications students attended the @[172307139929:274:Maine Public Relations Council]'s annual meeting today in Portland. Lots of great tips and networking!
- Register today for our open house coming up on Saturday, November 1st!
Register online to attend one of Husson University's fall and spring open house events!
- An interesting piece from NPR All Things Considered that could be of interest to Audio Engineering, Marketing Communications and Radio Broadcasting students.
From Sizzling Fajitas, To The Super Bowl, How Sounds Help Sell
Joel Beckerman is a composer who specializes in sonic branding. His new book is called The Sonic Boom: How Sound Transforms the Way We Think, Feel, and Buy.
- Congrats to the students of NESCom Entertainment Production!
EP STUDENTS TECH A B'WAY POPS CONCERT AT THE GRACIE The NYC cast of OH WHAT A NIGHT, Ryan, Ed, Jesse & Kevin were all most grateful for the professionalism and gracious event hospitality. They were especially impressed by the tech, and were thrilled by the lighting! They loved the cueing, the looks, the SPOTS!!!!!! Ryan was especially pleased with the timing and placement of the cues, moving from one song to the next. So... Congrats to the EP Crew!!!!!!
- On Monday, 8 students from NESCom Live Sound Technology set sail out of Miami for 6 days working on the Welcome to Jamrock Reggae Cruise.
NESCom Blog: Live Sound Technology Students to Work Jamaica Reggae Cruise
- Husson GAMERS will participate in Extra Life, a 24hr gaming marathon on October 25th to benefit Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. Check out their event page to learn how you can help!
HAPPY FINANCIAL AID DAY!!!! Stop by from 11 am to 2 pm today only to have some sweet treats! PS gluten free donuts and vegan cookies are available! — with Nikki Vachon and 4 others.
- NESCom Entertainment Production now offers backstage tours of The Nite Show for high school students, their families, and their teachers
Entertainment Production to Give Backstage Tours of the Nite Show – New England School of...
NESCom, a small college with 525 students, shares the campus with Husson University, our sister school. As a result of our relationship with Husson, NESCom™ offers the personal attention of a small college with all of the conveniences and resources of a much larger campus. Located in the George Wildey Communication Center on a wooded hillside, NESCom™ is only a short walk from restaurants and shopping. Within our convenient, well designed campus, amenities include three residence halls, dining commons, library, health services, gymnasium with health and fitness center and Olympic size swimming pool, chapel, bookstore, art gallery and campus center all wired with a fully integrated computer network system.