- Husson University is proud to be a partner of the national "It's On Us" campaign, dedicated to preventing sexual assault and inspiring those who witness to do something about it. Studies have shown that bystander intervention can play a key role in discouraging, preventing and intervening when a crime is being committed against a victim.
We urge you to take the pledge today in the Campus Center from 11am - 1pm. The first 50 students to take the "It's On Us" pledge will receive a free t-shirt. Everyone taking the pledge gets a wristband. #ItsOnUs
For more information on the http://www.husson.edu/its-on-us
- Don't miss Once On This Island, this weekend in the Gracie Theatre's Black Box Theatre! For showtimes, check out the event page http://ow.ly/LFBke
- The PRSSA Husson/Nescom chapter presents their annual Music Saved Me event this Friday at the Bear Brew.
- High school students: Looking for a unique one-day experience about all-things communications? Check out our upcoming Husson Alive: the NESCom Experience, happening May 12th at Husson University. Students, and even whole classes, can attend!
Be part of a live experience! This is a great opportunity for students interested in video, audio, theatre tech, and lighting to be a part of a complex live broadcast and to learn and develop their skills. Students will participate in workshops during the day that will lead to the live production of…
- Experience the Caribbean (complete with surround sound audio) at NESCom Entertainment Production's presentation of Once On This Island running April 17th, 18th & 19th.
- 2014 NESCom Video Production grad Matthew Cote started his new job at historic Fenway Park.
- We are saddened to report the passing of one of our former teachers. Clifton "Cliff" Bemis taught many students about copywriting during his time at NESB & NESCom and he will be missed.
Clifton V. Bemis Jr.'s Obituary on BDN Maine
Mr. Bemis was raised and educated in Sanford. He was proud of his military career serving in both the Air Force and Navy, retiring as a Chief Cryptologic Technician, USN, in 1983. Following retirement in enrolled at the University of Maine, earning a
- Tonight at 6 the Husson University dance club presents their 4th annual showcase.
- 89.3fm WHSN Bangor's AS4MS concert to benefit the National MS Society, Greater New England Chapter is tomorrow night! Tickets available at whsn-fm.com or at the door tomorrow night at the Gracie Theatre.
Husson's WHSN Radio to Host Benefit Concert | WABI TV5
Husson University's student-run radio station is hosting musicians Friday to help out the local chapter of the Multiple Sclerosis Society. WHSN's concert w