- On Monday, 8 students from NESCom Live Sound Technology set sail out of Miami for 6 days working on the Welcome to Jamrock Reggae Cruise.
NESCom Blog: Live Sound Technology Students to Work Jamaica Reggae Cruise
- Husson GAMERS will participate in Extra Life, a 24hr gaming marathon on October 25th to benefit Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. Check out their event page to learn how you can help!
HAPPY FINANCIAL AID DAY!!!! Stop by from 11 am to 2 pm today only to have some sweet treats! PS gluten free donuts and vegan cookies are available! — with Nikki Vachon and 4 others.
- NESCom Entertainment Production now offers backstage tours of The Nite Show for high school students, their families, and their teachers
Entertainment Production to Give Backstage Tours of the Nite Show – New England School of...
- Each year at the end of October, 89.3fm WHSN Bangor and the students of NESCom present their award-winning radio dramas based on the works of Edgar Allan Poe. Don't miss the 2014 edition coming up on October 30th at the Gracie Theatre.
Listen to it live on www.whsn-fm.com or see it live as a member of the theatre audience!
Our award winning old-time radio drama is coming back on October 30th at the @[249759131709324:274:Gracie Theatre]. Period costume, live sound effects, live voice actors, all to celebrate the works of Edgar Allan Poe!
- Join SALT today, October 9th, from 12:00-2:00 in the Campus Center. Play games and earn cool prizes while learning about awesome ways to budget for college and beyond!
- Interested in attending a taping of The Nite Show in their new home at the Gracie Theatre? Sign up for free tickets here.
In addition to seeing the taping, you'll see the hard work of NESCom students first hand in their production of the show.
The Nite Show : late night : talk show: bangor : portland : me
Host Dan Cashman will be joined by announcer Joe Kennedy, known to sports fans as the voice of the University of Maine Black Bear hockey team. The show will also feature a fresh new house band, the Jump City Jazz Band.
- Today is the first shoot for the Endless Ends, the next NESCom short film!
Photo by Heather Andrews.
- #TBT from alum Ron Raymond.
Since I missed #ThrowBackThursday #TBT last week, today you get 2. From around this time in 1985, some classmates of mine from the then-New England School of Broadcasting (now @[120567081298335:274:NESCom]) and I got to meet Connie Chung. I wasn't really a fan, but think it was the first "celebrity" I ever met, so it was kinda cool. — with Darlene Russell.