- If you've never attended a taping of The Nite Show at the Gracie Theatre, you're missing out on a fun opportunity to see NESCom students at work! Get your free tickets for the next taping on February 18th.
The Nite Show : Free tickets to our next taping
The Nite Show is a weekly, half-hour program that airs Saturday nights at 11:30 on WABI in Bangor; and Saturday nights at 10 on WPXT in Portland. Maine’s only local, late-night talk show, the show is based on the formats made famous by Johnny Carson,
- Congratulations to Hunter Clark, a NESCom Marketing Communications student who has been awarded a scholarship by the Maine Public Relations Council.
Maine Public Relations Council Announces 2014 Scholarship Winner
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact: Jillian Kanter Broadreach Public Relations firstname.lastname@example.org 207-619-7350 Maine Public Relations Council Announces 2014 Scholarship Winner Husson University Sophomore is Top Choice for Annual Award PORTLAND, ME (January 27, 2015) –The Maine Public Relations Cou…
- How much snow did we get? The window in the Electronic Music Production lab is more than half buried.
- Campus will open at 10AM this morning
Husson University will have a delayed opening of 10:00 a.m. on Wednesday, January 28th.
- This song was recorded at the NESCom Audio Engineering studios .
Small Town America Remix (Audio) | 93.7 The Wave
Bucksport, Maine—Most song writers are inspired by a moment or life event and when news spread about the closing and sale of the Verso Paper Mill in Bucksport one man grabbed his guitar and started to sing.
Husson University’s campuses in Southern Maine (Westbrook), Northern Maine (Presque Isle) and Bangor will be closed on Tuesday, January 27. All scheduled classes and campus events for the day have been cancelled.
- With a blizzard approaching, it seems like a good day to share this photo from last March.
Sure it's sunny out, but it's still cold. We're really looking forward to spring.
- NESCom Radio Broadcasting alum Stan Bennett with Trisha Yearwood and Garth Brooks tonight at the TD Garden in Boston
Apple DiscountsWhile NESCom® does not require students to own their own computer, if you are interested in buying a system, NESCom® recommends buying a Mac. There are many reasons for this recommendation, but the major one is simple. In the industries which NESCom® trains it's students for, OS X is the platform of choice to get the job done. That's why we use Macs in our labs, and that's why we recommend Macs to students looking for a computer. To this end, we've partnered with Apple to provide all Husson University staff, faculty, and students Apple gear at great academic prices. To start shopping, click here.
If you would like help figuring out what mac system you should purchase, please don't hesitate to contact the NESCom help desk for system recommendations. email@example.com or (207) 992-4943