- Today we welcome new students to campus!! Information for today can be found here: http://www.husson.edu/welcome-weekend
Welcome Weekend is two days of activities and events to start the semester. University offices are also open on these days to assist students with any last minute issues.
- Auditions for NESCom's next short film will be held September 12th & 13th.
NESCom Blog: Casting Call Set For Next NESCom Short Film
The New England School of Communications at Husson University is pleased to announce the commencement of pre-production of their new short film entitled, The Endless Ends. The original script, written NESCom instructor Kris Bridges, is a story of a recovering alcoholic forced to reflect on his past…
- Thursday, September 18th, NESCom will present a performance lecture by D.V.S*. Students and the general public are welcomed to attend.
NESCom To Present Performance Lecture With D.V.S. – New England School of Communications
On Thursday, September 18th, Husson University’s New England School of Communications will present a performance lecture with Audio Engineer, Producer, DJ and Guitarist D.V.S. “The Modern Producer/DJ; a look at live performance, composition techniques and integration of hardware and software” will e…
- Senior Taylor Pond Evans showing her #NESComPride all the way in Seoul, South Korea.
- It's always exciting to see NESCom student work competing nationally!
89.3fm WHSN Bangor's 2013 Edgar Allan Poe's Tales of Mystery & Imagination is a finalist in the CBI National Student Production Awards in the Special Broadcast category.
National Student Production Awards Finalists - National Student Electronic Media Convention
Congratulations to the following finalists in the CBI 2014 National Student Production awards! More finalists will be announced on this page every weekday through Aug. 29, so check back. Winners will be announced in Seattle at the 2014 National Student Electronic Media Convention. Announced August 2…
- Comedy Central has named '10 grad Ray Harrington as a "Comic To Watch" and have included him in a comedy showcase in Mass next week!
Find out more about Ray at http://www.rayharringtoncomedy.com/
Comedy Central's Comics to Watch - Johnny D's Uptown
“Comics to Watch” is a live stand-up showcase featuring the very best new talent from across the country, hand selected by Comedy Central and the festival producers. This show was created to launch the careers of the next generation of comedians by putting them in front of industry executives and co…
- Congratulations to NESCom Live Sound Technology grad Andrew King ('13) who worked his first NFL game last night (Broncos vs. Texans). He was the Audio Assistant, setting up the broadcast booth for the announcers, statisticians and intercom.
- Husson University Director of Financial Aid Nicole Vachon offers up tips on paying off student loans in this blog post from nerdscholar
How to Pay Off Student Loan Debt on Time | NerdScholar
College is one of the largest personal investments a student can make. NerdScholar is here to help!
Apple DiscountsWhile NESCom® does not require students to own their own computer, if you are interested in buying a system, NESCom® recommends buying a Mac. There are many reasons for this recommendation, but the major one is simple. In the industries which NESCom® trains it's students for, OS X is the platform of choice to get the job done. That's why we use Macs in our labs, and that's why we recommend Macs to students looking for a computer. To this end, we've partnered with Apple to provide all Husson University staff, faculty, and students Apple gear at great academic prices. To start shopping, click here.
If you would like help figuring out what mac system you should purchase, please don't hesitate to contact the NESCom help desk for system recommendations. firstname.lastname@example.org or (207) 992-4943