- Students: You made it! Enjoy your break!
- NESCom Blog: Northern Faces records at NESCom for 89.3fm WHSN Bangor.
Equal Vision recording artists Northern Faces visited the studios of WHSN 89.3 FM last week to promote their first full-length album, set for release in early 2015. The interview and performance for WHSN was recorded in the audio engineering studio of the New England School of Communications by the…
- As the sun sets, we wish our Jewish students, alumni, faculty and staff a happy Hanukkah.
A group of Husson volunteers made their way to Augusta this past weekend to participate in the 15th Annual Maine State First LEGO League Robotics Championship of 2014. Thank you to all the volunteers for your time and dedication to this project!
- Don't miss today's open studio event at Hart Studio. It's your chance to see all the great work done by your fellow students!
- Are you ready for finals?
18 Crazy Things People Have Done To Avoid Studying For Finals
It's not crazy. It's procrastination.
- Tonight Animal Planet runs a marathon of Yankee Jungle which includes work from Associate Producer (and 2012 NESCom Video Production grad) Cory Landrock.
It's going to be a very Yankee weekend! Catch the YANKEE JUNGLE marathon this SATURDAY, starting at 8P. An ALL NEW EPISODE airs at 9P, with encore episodes at 8P, 10P, 11P and 12A. Only on Animal Planet. Photo Credit: Ken Lamb
- For NESCom students, applying what you've learned in the classroom is an everyday occurrence.
Live sound students working tonight's show by @[17438466558:274:Sully Erna] of @[65461877454:274:Godsmack] at the @[249759131709324:274:Gracie Theatre].
- Monday, from 1 to 6:30pm you are invited to a Fine Arts exhibit in Hart Studio (formerly Hart Basement). The showcase includes work from the Drawing, Painting, Pastels, Photography and Graphic Design courses. You view the work and even participate in the Community Art Piece: The Lost Bird Project.
In addition to the works displayed, lighting for the exhibit will be provided by the NESCom Advances Lighting class. Admission is free and all are welcome! Refreshments will be served from 4:30 to 6:30.
Apple DiscountsWhile NESCom® does not require students to own their own computer, if you are interested in buying a system, NESCom® recommends buying a Mac. There are many reasons for this recommendation, but the major one is simple. In the industries which NESCom® trains it's students for, OS X is the platform of choice to get the job done. That's why we use Macs in our labs, and that's why we recommend Macs to students looking for a computer. To this end, we've partnered with Apple to provide all Husson University staff, faculty, and students Apple gear at great academic prices. To start shopping, click here.
If you would like help figuring out what mac system you should purchase, please don't hesitate to contact the NESCom help desk for system recommendations. firstname.lastname@example.org or (207) 992-4943