- 89.3fm WHSN Bangor's Edgar Allan Poe's Tale of Mystery and Imagination is tonight starting at 7:30 live from the Gracie Theatre. Listen live at whsn-fm.com or join the fun in the live audience at the Gracie. Admission is free!
The annual award-winning annual radio drama was mentioned today on radioworld.com!
Radio World: Live Poe for Halloween!
Radio World Husson University performs “The Murders in the Rue Morgue” on WHSN radio
- The music industry film series continues November 4th at 7pm with Muscle Shoals in Kominsky Auditorium.
- Students of the New England School of Communications at Husson University are working on the next NESCom short film, the Endless Ends. For information on the film and production, visit http://theendlessends.com/
The Endless Ends - Behind The Scenes
Students of the New England School of Communications at Husson University are working on the next NESCom short film, the Endless Ends. For information on the film and production, visit http://theendlessends.com
- Tonight at 8, The Hub returns to 89.3fm WHSN Bangor. Students from NESCom Radio Broadcasting and NESCom Journalism produce the show along with the Husson University Counseling Center.
Wednesday night at 8 the Hub returns to WHSN. It's our program to promote mental & physical health that we air in partnership with the @[123365091054066:274:Husson University] Counseling Center.
- Husson GAMERS started their Extra Life 24 hour gaming marathon this morning at 8AM in Furman Center. Stop by to learn how it's all to benefit Children's Miracle Network Hospitals and help the cause!
Photos of NESCom Marketing Communications
Members of @[167935269966190:274:PRSSA Husson/Nescom] and other Marketing Communications students attended the @[172307139929:274:Maine Public Relations Council]'s annual meeting today in Portland. Lots of great tips and networking!
- Register today for our open house coming up on Saturday, November 1st!
Register online to attend one of Husson University's fall and spring open house events!
- An interesting piece from NPR All Things Considered that could be of interest to Audio Engineering, Marketing Communications and Radio Broadcasting students.
From Sizzling Fajitas, To The Super Bowl, How Sounds Help Sell
Joel Beckerman is a composer who specializes in sonic branding. His new book is called The Sonic Boom: How Sound Transforms the Way We Think, Feel, and Buy.
- Congrats to the students of NESCom Entertainment Production!
EP STUDENTS TECH A B'WAY POPS CONCERT AT THE GRACIE The NYC cast of OH WHAT A NIGHT, Ryan, Ed, Jesse & Kevin were all most grateful for the professionalism and gracious event hospitality. They were especially impressed by the tech, and were thrilled by the lighting! They loved the cueing, the looks, the SPOTS!!!!!! Ryan was especially pleased with the timing and placement of the cues, moving from one song to the next. So... Congrats to the EP Crew!!!!!!
Apple DiscountsWhile NESCom® does not require students to own their own computer, if you are interested in buying a system, NESCom® recommends buying a Mac. There are many reasons for this recommendation, but the major one is simple. In the industries which NESCom® trains it's students for, OS X is the platform of choice to get the job done. That's why we use Macs in our labs, and that's why we recommend Macs to students looking for a computer. To this end, we've partnered with Apple to provide all Husson University staff, faculty, and students Apple gear at great academic prices. To start shopping, click here.
If you would like help figuring out what mac system you should purchase, please don't hesitate to contact the NESCom help desk for system recommendations. firstname.lastname@example.org or (207) 992-4943