- NESCom Live Sound Technology having some fun with the opening of the new Yamaha CL3 Digital Mixing Console.
Opening of the Yamaha CL3
- It's always exciting to hear from our alumni who are doing what they love every day!
EP alum Stephen Wells of @[26100163374:274:Nashville Event Lighting] recently lit a video at Starstruck Entertainment for @[14969940796:274:Reba McEntire]. Watch the video here http://ow.ly/zsOPL
- New for labs WCC105 & WCC109: all new Mac Pro "cylinders" with Thunderbolt displays.
- Want to visit NESCom but haven't been able to join us for an open house? Sign up for the upcoming Discover Husson day on August 1st!
Schedule a Visit
Schedule a time convenient for you to visit our campus in Bangor, Maine.
- Signs of summer at NESCom: stacks of new computers for the new WCC 306 lab.
- Students: Be sure to check your husson.edu email address to see if important info has been requested.
- Before he was Public Information Officer for the Bangor Maine Police Department and featured on NPR's Morning Edition this morning, Tim Cotton was a member of our first graduating class in 1983.
Hear Tim's feature on NPR Morning Edition: http://www.npr.org/player/v2/mediaPlayer.html?action=1&t=1&islist=false&id=328373967&m=328373968
- Yesterday at the Darling's Waterfront Pavilion, 2013 NESCom Live Sound Technology grad Richard Burke returned to Bangor. Richard works for Clair Global and is out on tour with Boston & Cheap Trick.
- 2014 grad Amber Abbotoni reppin' #NESComPride in Fernando De Noronha, Brazil.
Apple DiscountsWhile NESCom® does not require students to own their own computer, if you are interested in buying a system, NESCom® recommends buying a Mac. There are many reasons for this recommendation, but the major one is simple. In the industries which NESCom® trains it's students for, OS X is the platform of choice to get the job done. That's why we use Macs in our labs, and that's why we recommend Macs to students looking for a computer. To this end, we've partnered with Apple to provide all Husson University staff, faculty, and students Apple gear at great academic prices. To start shopping, click here.
If you would like help figuring out what mac system you should purchase, please don't hesitate to contact the NESCom help desk for system recommendations. email@example.com or (207) 992-4943