- Want to see the inner workings of a live television program that airs nearly statewide? Attend next week's taping of The Nite Show as a guest of NESCom and receive a backstage tour before the show, getting to see everything that goes into the production. The next taping of the Nite Show is Wednesday, April 26th. Guests include Marc Summers of Double Dare, Unwrapped & the forthcoming documentary On Your Marc, Olympian Julia Clukey, and Maine's own Spose who will talk his new album "Good Luck With Your Life"
- Don't miss You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown running April 28th through the 30th at the Gracie Theatre's Black Box Theatre! The show is culmination of a semester's work by the students of EP235 Musical Theatre Performance.
- The Society of Professional Journalists at Husson University will host a free screening of the documentary film Tickling Giants, tomorrow night at Libra Lecture Hall.
- High School Freshmen, Sophomores, & Juniors: Interested in all forms of media and communications? Check out Maine Media Camp running July 30th through August 4th! http://nescom.husson.edu/mediacamp
- NESCom Marketing Communications Husson University student Kyle King uses his Instagram account to showcase his graphic design talents and it's led to work on a national scale.
- To all those joining us today for Accepted Students Day, welcome! We hope you have a great time!
- Enjoy fashion, dance, song, & cuisine at the Husson University Culture Night 2017, tonight at 7 at the Gracie Theatre. The event is hosted by the African Students Association thanks to a Husson SOAR grant and is sponsored by the International Students Association and the United Students Association.
- There's nothing like seeing a graduate who loves what they do!
- Students of EP235 Musical Theatre Performance invite you to their spring production of You're a Good Man Charlie Brown running April 28th through the 30th at the Gracie Theatre's Black Box Theatre.
At NESCom at Husson University we continue to build relationships through outreach programs such as Articulation Agreements which offer high school students the opportunity to earn college credit. This program provides benefits for both the instructor and the student.
As an Articulation Agreement teacher, we provide you with contact information for NESCom Departmental Directors so that you can always feel free to contact someone in your subject area to get an answer.
In addition, an Admissions Representative is available to visit your class to educate your students on this agreement as well as to update you on changes happening at NESCom.
Likewise, your students will receive an Application Fee Waiver Form and the opportunity to earn three communication credits for meeting the guidelines of the class and the articulation agreement.
If you are interested in learning more about how an Articulation Agreement may help your program please feel free to contact us at 207-941-7000 or contact Edward Goguen at email@example.com