- Video Production, Audio Engineering, and Live Sound Technology students: Audio and video work takes place every day on ships all over the world. Carnival Cruise Lines will hold a session on careers Tuesday night, 7:30 in Libra Lecture Hall at Husson University.
- Graduating in May? This event is for you!
Hey soon-to-be-graduates! Make sure to register for the Graduate & Alumni Networking Social happening this Wednesday from 5:30 - 7:30 PM at Hollywood Casino! This is a wonderful opportunity to network with alumni and area businesses. www.husson.edu/alumnievents Feel free to contact the office with any questions.
- Registration for the fall 2015 started this morning at 5AM! Be sure to sign up for your classes this week.
- 89.3fm WHSN Bangor having a little "family fun" in preparation of WHSN's 2015 AS4MS (Acoustic Showcase to Benefit the Nat'l MS Society) coming up on April 10th at the Gracie Theatre.
"They were 5 bands, performing all together...and all for one great cause" WHSN's 2015 AS4MS to benefit the @[390667451084:274:National MS Society, Greater New England Chapter]. Friday, April 10th at the @[249759131709324:274:Gracie Theatre]. Tickets $10 available at all @[51084740130:274:Bull Moose] locations or online at whsn-fm.com — with Skosh and 3 others.
- 4K x 31mph x 5 sec = amazing
High Speed Camera Shoots Entire Music Video in Only 5 Seconds
French filmmaker Guillaume Panariello makes a what-if scenario a reality.
- This gives Audio Engineering a whole new meaning!
Watch A Fire Being Extinguished With Sound
It may seem outlandish, but George Mason University engineering students Seth Robertson and Viet Tran say they’ve developed a way to extinguish fire with sound waves. The video above appears to prove them right. How can this be? ...
- Tonight at the Gracie Theatre
This event has been re-schedule for March 24 @[249759131709324:274:Gracie Theatre], @[123365091054066:274:Husson University]. Please come and share!
- 2010 alum Ray Harrington's movie Be A Man is on Facebook and nearing completion. Be A Man is a documentary on Ray's search to find out what it means to be a man today.
Be A Man
Be A Man is a Documentary feature film that follows comedian Ray Harrington as he attempts to discover what it means to be a man in modern life.
- Tomorrow is accepted students day. We're looking forward to seeing all the new faces!
At NESCom we continue to build relationships through outreach programs such as Articulation Agreements which offer high school students the opportunity to earn college credit. This program provides benefits for both the instructor and the student.
As an Articulation Agreement teacher, we provide you with contact information for NESCom Departmental Directors so that you can always feel free to contact someone in your subject area to get an answer.
In addition, an Admissions Representative is available to visit your class to educate your students on this agreement as well as to update you on changes happening at NESCom.
Likewise, your students will receive an Application Fee Waiver Form and the opportunity to earn three communication credits for meeting the guidelines of the class and the articulation agreement.
If you are interested in learning more about how an Articulation Agreement may help your program please feel free to contact us at 1-800-877-1876 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NESCom has articulation agreements with the following
|High school articulation agreements
(good through 6/30/2014):
Hampden Academy (ME)
Hancock County Technical Center (ME)
Mid Maine Technical Center (ME)
Mountain Valley High School (ME)
Tri County Technical Center (ME)
Region 3: Northern Penobscot Technical Center (ME)
Salem High School (NH)
Londonderry High School (NH)
Pinkerton Academy (NH)
Barre Technical Center (VT)
Northwest Technical Center (VT)
River Valley Technical Center (VT)
Stafford Technical Center (VT)
|College articulation agreements
Central Maine Community College