- Thanks to WABI TV5 for visiting Maine Media Camp today.
Bangor Campers Spend Week Learning About Life in the Media - Bangor, Maine News, Sports, and...
Some campers in Bangor are spending the week learning about life in the media. They’re taking part in Maine Media Camp at the New England School of Communications. Three dozen high school students from seven states are there. The camp gives them a chance to experience all kinds of aspects of the med…
- Maine Media Campers get a true taste of Maine tonight with pies courtesy of Dysart's! #butteryflakycrust
- Today marks the start of Maine Media Camp 2014! We have high school students from 7 states joining us for the next 5 days to work in all forms of media and communications!
- Great session in the NESCom Audio Engineering studios yesterday!
NESCom Audio Engineering
Things stay busy in the studio, even during the summer. Yesterday a 6 piece jazz band started a recording of all-original music.
- NESCom Live Sound Technology having some fun with the opening of the new Yamaha CL3 Digital Mixing Console.
Opening of the Yamaha CL3
- It's always exciting to hear from our alumni who are doing what they love every day!
EP alum Stephen Wells of @[26100163374:274:Nashville Event Lighting] recently lit a video at Starstruck Entertainment for @[14969940796:274:Reba McEntire]. Watch the video here http://ow.ly/zsOPL
- New for labs WCC105 & WCC109: all new Mac Pro "cylinders" with Thunderbolt displays.
- Want to visit NESCom but haven't been able to join us for an open house? Sign up for the upcoming Discover Husson day on August 1st!
Schedule a Visit
Schedule a time convenient for you to visit our campus in Bangor, Maine.
- Signs of summer at NESCom: stacks of new computers for the new WCC 306 lab.
At NESCom we continue to build relationships through outreach programs such as Articulation Agreements which offer high school students the opportunity to earn college credit. This program provides benefits for both the instructor and the student.
As an Articulation Agreement teacher, we provide you with contact information for NESCom Departmental Directors so that you can always feel free to contact someone in your subject area to get an answer.
In addition, an Admissions Representative is available to visit your class to educate your students on this agreement as well as to update you on changes happening at NESCom.
Likewise, your students will receive an Application Fee Waiver Form and the opportunity to earn three communication credits for meeting the guidelines of the class and the articulation agreement.
If you are interested in learning more about how an Articulation Agreement may help your program please feel free to contact us at 1-800-877-1876 or email email@example.com.
NESCom has articulation agreements with the following
|High school articulation agreements
(good through 6/30/2014):
Hampden Academy (ME)
Hancock County Technical Center (ME)
Mid Maine Technical Center (ME)
Mountain Valley High School (ME)
Tri County Technical Center (ME)
Region 3: Northern Penobscot Technical Center (ME)
Salem High School (NH)
Londonderry High School (NH)
Pinkerton Academy (NH)
Barre Technical Center (VT)
Northwest Technical Center (VT)
River Valley Technical Center (VT)
Stafford Technical Center (VT)
|College articulation agreements
Central Maine Community College