- Students of the New England School of Communications at Husson University are working on the next NESCom short film, the Endless Ends. For information on the film and production, visit http://theendlessends.com/
The Endless Ends - Behind The Scenes
Students of the New England School of Communications at Husson University are working on the next NESCom short film, the Endless Ends. For information on the film and production, visit http://theendlessends.com
- Tonight at 8, The Hub returns to 89.3fm WHSN Bangor. Students from NESCom Radio Broadcasting and NESCom Journalism produce the show along with the Husson University Counseling Center.
Wednesday night at 8 the Hub returns to WHSN. It's our program to promote mental & physical health that we air in partnership with the @[123365091054066:274:Husson University] Counseling Center.
- Husson GAMERS started their Extra Life 24 hour gaming marathon this morning at 8AM in Furman Center. Stop by to learn how it's all to benefit Children's Miracle Network Hospitals and help the cause!
Photos of NESCom Marketing Communications
Members of @[167935269966190:274:PRSSA Husson/Nescom] and other Marketing Communications students attended the @[172307139929:274:Maine Public Relations Council]'s annual meeting today in Portland. Lots of great tips and networking!
- Register today for our open house coming up on Saturday, November 1st!
Register online to attend one of Husson University's fall and spring open house events!
- An interesting piece from NPR All Things Considered that could be of interest to Audio Engineering, Marketing Communications and Radio Broadcasting students.
From Sizzling Fajitas, To The Super Bowl, How Sounds Help Sell
Joel Beckerman is a composer who specializes in sonic branding. His new book is called The Sonic Boom: How Sound Transforms the Way We Think, Feel, and Buy.
- Congrats to the students of NESCom Entertainment Production!
EP STUDENTS TECH A B'WAY POPS CONCERT AT THE GRACIE The NYC cast of OH WHAT A NIGHT, Ryan, Ed, Jesse & Kevin were all most grateful for the professionalism and gracious event hospitality. They were especially impressed by the tech, and were thrilled by the lighting! They loved the cueing, the looks, the SPOTS!!!!!! Ryan was especially pleased with the timing and placement of the cues, moving from one song to the next. So... Congrats to the EP Crew!!!!!!
- On Monday, 8 students from NESCom Live Sound Technology set sail out of Miami for 6 days working on the Welcome to Jamrock Reggae Cruise.
NESCom Blog: Live Sound Technology Students to Work Jamaica Reggae Cruise
- Husson GAMERS will participate in Extra Life, a 24hr gaming marathon on October 25th to benefit Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. Check out their event page to learn how you can help!
At NESCom we continue to build relationships through outreach programs such as Articulation Agreements which offer high school students the opportunity to earn college credit. This program provides benefits for both the instructor and the student.
As an Articulation Agreement teacher, we provide you with contact information for NESCom Departmental Directors so that you can always feel free to contact someone in your subject area to get an answer.
In addition, an Admissions Representative is available to visit your class to educate your students on this agreement as well as to update you on changes happening at NESCom.
Likewise, your students will receive an Application Fee Waiver Form and the opportunity to earn three communication credits for meeting the guidelines of the class and the articulation agreement.
If you are interested in learning more about how an Articulation Agreement may help your program please feel free to contact us at 1-800-877-1876 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NESCom has articulation agreements with the following
|High school articulation agreements
(good through 6/30/2014):
Hampden Academy (ME)
Hancock County Technical Center (ME)
Mid Maine Technical Center (ME)
Mountain Valley High School (ME)
Tri County Technical Center (ME)
Region 3: Northern Penobscot Technical Center (ME)
Salem High School (NH)
Londonderry High School (NH)
Pinkerton Academy (NH)
Barre Technical Center (VT)
Northwest Technical Center (VT)
River Valley Technical Center (VT)
Stafford Technical Center (VT)
|College articulation agreements
Central Maine Community College