- NESCom Journalism and Sports Journalism students are encouraged to attend the Fall 2014 Journalism meeting tonight at 7PM at the Center for Family Business.
- The November 1st open house at Husson University will include the New England School of Communications. To see what NESCom is all about, talk with students and faculty, and tour the campus/studios, sign up today!
Register online to attend one of Husson University's fall and spring open house events!
ATTENTION STUDENTS: Were you expecting a refund check yesterday? Checks that were due in yesterday can be picked up now at the Student Accounts window on the first floor of the Robert O'Donnell Commons.
- Don't miss a free performance lecture by D.V.S* this Thursday, 7PM in Kominsky Auditorium at Husson University. The performance lecture is open to both students and the general public.
D.V.S* Live 2013 (Derek VanScoten)
follow D.V.S* http://www.facebook.com/dvsmusic http://www.soundcloud.com/dvsmusic http://www.dvsmusic.com/ Footage from the epic rager at Princeton University...
- Don't miss the auditions for the Endless Ends, the next short film from NESCom. This afternoon from 4 to 6 and tomorrow (Saturday) from 10 to 2.
The Endless Ends - Production Site
The New England School of Communications at Husson University nescom.husson.edu is pleased to announce the commencement of pre-production of their new short film entitled, The Endless Ends. The film is an original “end of the world” drama with themes of young rebellion, midlife regret and impending death.
- The new album from U2, Songs of Innocence is out today for free on iTunes at http://smarturl.it/NewU2Album
The album includes many tracks that were assisted by 2012 NESCom Audio Engineering grad "Classy" Joe Visciano. Classy Joe, classy indeed!
- Tonight in the Audio Studio at the Wildey Communications Center.
Students are invited to a seminar by Audio Engineering Assistant Professor Wells Gordon on Musicianship for the Audio Engineer on Monday at 6pm in the NESCom Studio (tracking room) in the WCC.
- Be A Man, a movie by alum Ray Harrington has launched a Kickstarter for the film. Watch the trailer and learn more below.
Be A Man (a documentary feature film in post-production)
BE A MAN follows comedian, Ray Harrington on his journey to learn what it means to be a Man before the birth of his son.
At NESCom we continue to build relationships through outreach programs such as Articulation Agreements which offer high school students the opportunity to earn college credit. This program provides benefits for both the instructor and the student.
As an Articulation Agreement teacher, we provide you with contact information for NESCom Departmental Directors so that you can always feel free to contact someone in your subject area to get an answer.
In addition, an Admissions Representative is available to visit your class to educate your students on this agreement as well as to update you on changes happening at NESCom.
Likewise, your students will receive an Application Fee Waiver Form and the opportunity to earn three communication credits for meeting the guidelines of the class and the articulation agreement.
If you are interested in learning more about how an Articulation Agreement may help your program please feel free to contact us at 1-800-877-1876 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NESCom has articulation agreements with the following
|High school articulation agreements
(good through 6/30/2014):
Hampden Academy (ME)
Hancock County Technical Center (ME)
Mid Maine Technical Center (ME)
Mountain Valley High School (ME)
Tri County Technical Center (ME)
Region 3: Northern Penobscot Technical Center (ME)
Salem High School (NH)
Londonderry High School (NH)
Pinkerton Academy (NH)
Barre Technical Center (VT)
Northwest Technical Center (VT)
River Valley Technical Center (VT)
Stafford Technical Center (VT)
|College articulation agreements
Central Maine Community College