- Campus will open at 10AM this morning
Husson University will have a delayed opening of 10:00 a.m. on Wednesday, January 28th.
- This song was recorded at the NESCom Audio Engineering studios .
Small Town America Remix (Audio) | 93.7 The Wave
Bucksport, Maine—Most song writers are inspired by a moment or life event and when news spread about the closing and sale of the Verso Paper Mill in Bucksport one man grabbed his guitar and started to sing.
Husson University’s campuses in Southern Maine (Westbrook), Northern Maine (Presque Isle) and Bangor will be closed on Tuesday, January 27. All scheduled classes and campus events for the day have been cancelled.
- With a blizzard approaching, it seems like a good day to share this photo from last March.
Sure it's sunny out, but it's still cold. We're really looking forward to spring.
- NESCom Radio Broadcasting alum Stan Bennett with Trisha Yearwood and Garth Brooks tonight at the TD Garden in Boston
- The documentary film Imber's Left Hand will be shown at the Gracie Theatre next Tuesday night at 7pm. The screening is free for all students and there is a suggested donation of $5 for non-students.
- It's the first day of classes for the spring semester. Let's go!
- With less than one week until the start of the spring semester, we want to know: y'all ready for this?
"Get Ready (Steve Aoki Remix)" OFFICIAL AUDIO - 2 Unlimited
Vote Aoki for DJ Mag Top 100: http://bit.ly/AokiTop100 Preorder Steve Aoki's "Neon Future I" album on iTunes and receive "Free The Madness", "Delirious (Bone...
At NESCom we continue to build relationships through outreach programs such as Articulation Agreements which offer high school students the opportunity to earn college credit. This program provides benefits for both the instructor and the student.
As an Articulation Agreement teacher, we provide you with contact information for NESCom Departmental Directors so that you can always feel free to contact someone in your subject area to get an answer.
In addition, an Admissions Representative is available to visit your class to educate your students on this agreement as well as to update you on changes happening at NESCom.
Likewise, your students will receive an Application Fee Waiver Form and the opportunity to earn three communication credits for meeting the guidelines of the class and the articulation agreement.
If you are interested in learning more about how an Articulation Agreement may help your program please feel free to contact us at 1-800-877-1876 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NESCom has articulation agreements with the following
|High school articulation agreements
(good through 6/30/2014):
Hampden Academy (ME)
Hancock County Technical Center (ME)
Mid Maine Technical Center (ME)
Mountain Valley High School (ME)
Tri County Technical Center (ME)
Region 3: Northern Penobscot Technical Center (ME)
Salem High School (NH)
Londonderry High School (NH)
Pinkerton Academy (NH)
Barre Technical Center (VT)
Northwest Technical Center (VT)
River Valley Technical Center (VT)
Stafford Technical Center (VT)
|College articulation agreements
Central Maine Community College