- New for labs WCC105 & WCC109: all new Mac Pro "cylinders" with Thunderbolt displays.
- Want to visit NESCom but haven't been able to join us for an open house? Sign up for the upcoming Discover Husson day on August 1st!
Schedule a Visit
Schedule a time convenient for you to visit our campus in Bangor, Maine.
- Signs of summer at NESCom: stacks of new computers for the new WCC 306 lab.
- Students: Be sure to check your husson.edu email address to see if important info has been requested.
- Before he was Public Information Officer for the Bangor Maine Police Department and featured on NPR's Morning Edition this morning, Tim Cotton was a member of our first graduating class in 1983.
Hear Tim's feature on NPR Morning Edition: http://www.npr.org/player/v2/mediaPlayer.html?action=1&t=1&islist=false&id=328373967&m=328373968
- Yesterday at the Darling's Waterfront Pavilion, 2013 NESCom Live Sound Technology grad Richard Burke returned to Bangor. Richard works for Clair Global and is out on tour with Boston & Cheap Trick.
- 2014 grad Amber Abbotoni reppin' #NESComPride in Fernando De Noronha, Brazil.
- NESCom Audio Engineering alum Josh Wilbur is working with yet another well known band.
ALL THAT REMAINS In Pre-Production For New Album With Producer JOSH WILBUR
Massachusetts metallers ALL THAT REMAINS have commenced pre-production on their new album with producer Josh Wilbur, who has previously worked with LAMB OF GOD and GOJIRA. The as-yet-untitled follo...
- Congratulations to NESCom's own Brandon Aull, better known as B.Aull. He's been added as an opener to the Snoop Dogg show at the Portland Expo on July 10th.
At NESCom we continue to build relationships through outreach programs such as Articulation Agreements which offer high school students the opportunity to earn college credit. This program provides benefits for both the instructor and the student.
As an Articulation Agreement teacher, we provide you with contact information for NESCom Departmental Directors so that you can always feel free to contact someone in your subject area to get an answer.
In addition, an Admissions Representative is available to visit your class to educate your students on this agreement as well as to update you on changes happening at NESCom.
Likewise, your students will receive an Application Fee Waiver Form and the opportunity to earn three communication credits for meeting the guidelines of the class and the articulation agreement.
If you are interested in learning more about how an Articulation Agreement may help your program please feel free to contact us at 1-800-877-1876 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NESCom has articulation agreements with the following
|High school articulation agreements
(good through 6/30/2014):
Hampden Academy (ME)
Hancock County Technical Center (ME)
Mid Maine Technical Center (ME)
Mountain Valley High School (ME)
Tri County Technical Center (ME)
Region 3: Northern Penobscot Technical Center (ME)
Salem High School (NH)
Londonderry High School (NH)
Pinkerton Academy (NH)
Barre Technical Center (VT)
Northwest Technical Center (VT)
River Valley Technical Center (VT)
Stafford Technical Center (VT)
|College articulation agreements
Central Maine Community College