Photos of NESCom Marketing Communications
Members of @[167935269966190:274:PRSSA Husson/Nescom] and other Marketing Communications students attended the @[172307139929:274:Maine Public Relations Council]'s annual meeting today in Portland. Lots of great tips and networking!
- Register today for our open house coming up on Saturday, November 1st!
Register online to attend one of Husson University's fall and spring open house events!
- An interesting piece from NPR All Things Considered that could be of interest to Audio Engineering, Marketing Communications and Radio Broadcasting students.
From Sizzling Fajitas, To The Super Bowl, How Sounds Help Sell
Joel Beckerman is a composer who specializes in sonic branding. His new book is called The Sonic Boom: How Sound Transforms the Way We Think, Feel, and Buy.
- Congrats to the students of NESCom Entertainment Production!
EP STUDENTS TECH A B'WAY POPS CONCERT AT THE GRACIE The NYC cast of OH WHAT A NIGHT, Ryan, Ed, Jesse & Kevin were all most grateful for the professionalism and gracious event hospitality. They were especially impressed by the tech, and were thrilled by the lighting! They loved the cueing, the looks, the SPOTS!!!!!! Ryan was especially pleased with the timing and placement of the cues, moving from one song to the next. So... Congrats to the EP Crew!!!!!!
- On Monday, 8 students from NESCom Live Sound Technology set sail out of Miami for 6 days working on the Welcome to Jamrock Reggae Cruise.
NESCom Blog: Live Sound Technology Students to Work Jamaica Reggae Cruise
- Husson GAMERS will participate in Extra Life, a 24hr gaming marathon on October 25th to benefit Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. Check out their event page to learn how you can help!
HAPPY FINANCIAL AID DAY!!!! Stop by from 11 am to 2 pm today only to have some sweet treats! PS gluten free donuts and vegan cookies are available! — with Nikki Vachon and 4 others.
- NESCom Entertainment Production now offers backstage tours of The Nite Show for high school students, their families, and their teachers
Entertainment Production to Give Backstage Tours of the Nite Show – New England School of...
- Each year at the end of October, 89.3fm WHSN Bangor and the students of NESCom present their award-winning radio dramas based on the works of Edgar Allan Poe. Don't miss the 2014 edition coming up on October 30th at the Gracie Theatre.
Listen to it live on www.whsn-fm.com or see it live as a member of the theatre audience!
Our award winning old-time radio drama is coming back on October 30th at the @[249759131709324:274:Gracie Theatre]. Period costume, live sound effects, live voice actors, all to celebrate the works of Edgar Allan Poe!
Hotels With NESCom Campus Visit Rate
BEST WESTERN WHITE HOUSE • 20% OFF PER NIGHT
155 Littlefield Ave, Bangor, ME (207) 862-3737
BLACK BEAR INN • 20% OFF PER NIGHT
Godfrey Drive, Orono, ME (207) 866-7120
COURTYARD MARRIOT • DISCOUNTED RATE $109–$139 DEPENDING ON SEASON
Sylvan Road, Bangor, ME (207) 262-0070
DAYS INN • 10% OFF PER NIGHT
Odlin Rd, Bangor, ME (207) 942-8272
FIRESIDE INN • 20% OFF PER NIGHT
Main St, Bangor, ME (207) 942-1234
FOUR POINT BY SHERATON • 20% OF STANDARD RATE, WHEN AVAILABLE.
Bangor International Airport, Bangor, ME (207) 947-6721
QUALITY INN • $75.00 PER NIGHT
Hogan Rd, Bangor, ME (207) 942-7899
*Hotel rates may be subject to certain blackout dates and are subject to change. Please contact the hotels for current information.