- Going behind the scenes can be a bad thing, but not at the New England School of Communications. Sign up to attend our November 1st Open House at http://www.husson.edu/openhouse and go behind the scenes at NESCom.
- Congratulations to all the students involved with these 89.3fm WHSN Bangor productions for their recognition at the 2014 Maine Association of Broadcasters awards!
And an additional congratulations to all the NESCom alumni who were also recognized for their great work!
Congratulations to Jesse Larkin ('14) and Ethan Roebuck, who created the In One Ear "Talents" promo and to all the students involved in the 2013 Edgar Allan Poe's Tales of Mystery and Imagination. Both pieces received awards at the 2014 Maine Association of Broadcasters News & Creative Awards this weekend!
- Runner at this morning's the Color Run Bangor with a GoPro strapped to their head? #gottabeanescomstudent
- WABI TV5 reports on the new location for The Nite Show and interviews students and Dean Thom Johnston on the experience it brings NESCom students.
“Nite Show” Debuts New Set - Maine's News, Sports, And Weather Leader - WABI TV5
The Nite Show with Danny Cashman has a new home. Maine’s only late night talk show taped their season premiere Wednesday, inside the Gracie Theater at Husson University. As host Danny Cashman told us, the new digs mean big changes for the show. “The set has elements to it that are things you’ll see…
- Well done NESCom Entertainment Production!
@[228163777239721:274:NESCom] Entertainment Production (EP) had a huge hand in tonights first taping of The Nite Show with Danny Cashman in the @[249759131709324:274:Gracie Theatre] at @[123365091054066:274:Husson University]. EP was responsible for the set, lights, stage management and more.
- Students and staff are getting ready for tonight's first taping of The Nite Show in their new home at the Gracie Theatre on the campus of Husson University!
- This evening in the Gracie Theatre's Black Box Theatre, students are invited to audition for the 2014 Edgar Allan Poe's Tales of Mystery and Imagination, 89.3 FM WHSN Bangor's award-winning radio drama.
- 89.3fm WHSN Bangor and Mu Sigma Chi encourage you to give the give of life at their fall American Red Cross blood drive today from 11-4 in the Furman Center at Husson University.
- NESCom Journalism and Sports Journalism students are encouraged to attend the Fall 2014 Journalism meeting tonight at 7PM at the Center for Family Business.
Hotels With NESCom Campus Visit Rate
BEST WESTERN WHITE HOUSE • 20% OFF PER NIGHT
155 Littlefield Ave, Bangor, ME (207) 862-3737
BLACK BEAR INN • 20% OFF PER NIGHT
Godfrey Drive, Orono, ME (207) 866-7120
COURTYARD MARRIOT • DISCOUNTED RATE $109–$139 DEPENDING ON SEASON
Sylvan Road, Bangor, ME (207) 262-0070
DAYS INN • 10% OFF PER NIGHT
Odlin Rd, Bangor, ME (207) 942-8272
FIRESIDE INN • 20% OFF PER NIGHT
Main St, Bangor, ME (207) 942-1234
FOUR POINT BY SHERATON • 20% OF STANDARD RATE, WHEN AVAILABLE.
Bangor International Airport, Bangor, ME (207) 947-6721
QUALITY INN • $75.00 PER NIGHT
Hogan Rd, Bangor, ME (207) 942-7899
*Hotel rates may be subject to certain blackout dates and are subject to change. Please contact the hotels for current information.