- Sound designers analyze classic video game sounds.
- Another great credit for a NESCom alum!
- Producer Brian Eno shared this interesting graphic of the audio frequency spectrum yesterday on Twitter. https://twitter.com/dark_shark/status/871992897582886912
- Inspired by Norman Petty and Sam Phillips, studio owner Dean Amos has lovingly built a perfect recreation of a 1950s recording environment with Sugar Rays Vintage Recording Studio.
- Tonight at 8 on 89.3fm WHSN Bangor, listen to NESCom Audio Engineering Year In Review radio special. They'll feature 15 different recordings done by the CT431 Advanced Music Production class over the past year.
- Students of CT431 Advanced Music Production working with instructor Josh Small on mastering their final mixes.
Audio Engineering Society
NESCom Audio Engineering students are invited to join the student chapter of the Audio Engineering Society.
The NESCom AES student section holds several meetings each semester. At most meetings, guest clinicians from the audio industry share their career and technical insight.
Recent clinicians include:
• Bob Ludwig
• Elliot Scheiner
• Buford Jones
• Vance Powell
• Steve Bush
• Alex Case
• Michael Barry
• Marc Urselli
• Benjamin Kanters
• Steve Lampden
Looking for more information? Check out the the Audio Engineering Society Site.
Already a NESCom® Audio Engineering Student? Join AES Today!