- Sound designers analyze classic video game sounds.
- Another great credit for a NESCom alum!
- Producer Brian Eno shared this interesting graphic of the audio frequency spectrum yesterday on Twitter. https://twitter.com/dark_shark/status/871992897582886912
- Inspired by Norman Petty and Sam Phillips, studio owner Dean Amos has lovingly built a perfect recreation of a 1950s recording environment with Sugar Rays Vintage Recording Studio.
- Tonight at 8 on 89.3fm WHSN Bangor, listen to NESCom Audio Engineering Year In Review radio special. They'll feature 15 different recordings done by the CT431 Advanced Music Production class over the past year.
- Students of CT431 Advanced Music Production working with instructor Josh Small on mastering their final mixes.
Career Opportunities in Audio Engineering
Editor (Pro Tools, Etc.)
Studio Owner / Management
Film & TV
Production Sound Mixer / Boom Operator
Sound Effects Editor
Foley Recordist / Editor / Artist
Audio For Advertising: Jingles, VO, FX, Mixing
General Audio Industry:
Pro Audio Sales & Support
Equipment Design & Manufacturing
Equipment Maintenance & Repair
Recording Studio Design
Venue Acoustic Design & Consultation
Home A/V Design & Installation