- 2013 Grad Jessica Bradley, Promotions Editor for WPRI in Providence, RI posing for the obligatory "Truck Pic".
- 2010 alum Greg Wonder shooting in Thailand.
- Michael Bay talks about shooting Transformers: The Last Knight in native Imax 3D.
- For any students looking for a challenge, Imagine Dragons and Adobe Premiere Pro is holding an editing contest.
- The NESCom Mobile Production Unit rolled out to the Cross Insurance Center today to produce Maine High School tournament basketball for Maine Public.
- Students participated in a workshop with IATSE Electrician Travis Trudell this week, learning lessons about location lighting the inner workings of filmmaking. Students worked with local actors Alejandro Rave and John Greenman to create a short scene at the Quirk House. Trudell’s guidance and approachable style allowed students to ask questions that enabled them to tell the short story in an efficient and artistic way. Photos by Larry Ayotte
- A great piece on the groundbreaking films of Buster Keaton and how his work influenced modern filmmaking.
Video Production Control
• Grass Valley’s newest member of the broadcast line of switchers, The Karrera 48 Input SD 2 1⁄2 ME Switcher
• 6 Channel EVS Video Server
• 2 Channel EVS GFX Playback Server
• 8 Channel Clear-Com Intercom Matrix System
• 2- Evertz Dual Head Multi-Image Display Systems
• 4 CHANNEL IFB (Director & Producers Stations)
• 2 Wired IFB Announcer Stations
• 2 Wireless Announcer Units
• 4 Channel IFB PRE Fader Listen at Producers Station
• Grass Valley Prelude 32 X 32 HD Embedded Audio Router System
• 4-Evertz HD Frame Syncs
• Multiple SD & Analog Side Panel Outputs
Graphics & Editing
• 1 CHYRON LEX3 Character Generator Dual Channel with Clips
• EVS IP Director Server Edit Station
• 1-Avid Media Composer Edit System/ Abode Master Collection
• AJA K3 Card with Breakout