- We love seeing former students reconnect in the field. Here's Greg Scott Cody, Sr. Manager Production & Game Operations with the San Antonio Spurs with of Ryan Carignan, Field Support Engineer for EVS Broadcast Equipment.
- Greenlight Maine, which is produced in the NESCom Video Production studios has been nominated for a Boston/New England Emmy. The nomination includes Director, and NESCom instructor, Kris Bridges.
- You never know how your skills might be used in the future!
- Get an inside look at the visual effects dept at Saturday Night Live.
- 2013 Grad Jessica Bradley, Promotions Editor for WPRI in Providence, RI posing for the obligatory "Truck Pic".
- 2010 alum Greg Wonder shooting in Thailand.
- Michael Bay talks about shooting Transformers: The Last Knight in native Imax 3D.
- For any students looking for a challenge, Imagine Dragons and Adobe Premiere Pro is holding an editing contest.
Video Production Control
• Grass Valley’s newest member of the broadcast line of switchers, The Karrera 48 Input SD 2 1⁄2 ME Switcher
• 6 Channel EVS Video Server
• 2 Channel EVS GFX Playback Server
• 8 Channel Clear-Com Intercom Matrix System
• 2- Evertz Dual Head Multi-Image Display Systems
• 4 CHANNEL IFB (Director & Producers Stations)
• 2 Wired IFB Announcer Stations
• 2 Wireless Announcer Units
• 4 Channel IFB PRE Fader Listen at Producers Station
• Grass Valley Prelude 32 X 32 HD Embedded Audio Router System
• 4-Evertz HD Frame Syncs
• Multiple SD & Analog Side Panel Outputs
Graphics & Editing
• 1 CHYRON LEX3 Character Generator Dual Channel with Clips
• EVS IP Director Server Edit Station
• 1-Avid Media Composer Edit System/ Abode Master Collection
• AJA K3 Card with Breakout