Live Sound Technology's
- Last month he was on tour with John Mayer and last night 2014 alum Vincenzo Aceto returned to Bangor working Tool's tour stop at the Darling's Waterfront Pavilion. All this is part of his work for Clair Global.
- 2014 alum Jake Newcomb is spending his summer as A1 for The Lost Colony at the Waterside Theater, Roanoke island, North Carolina.
- 2014 grad Eric Bronson is included in this Blackhawk Audio, Inc. piece from FRONT of HOUSE Magazine.
- Well there's a creative way to keep your power dry!
- CinemaSins says what we're all thinking in their latest installment that skewers the movie Sing.
- Students are encouraged to attend a free presentation on acoustics by Lou Clark, tonight at 7 in Peabody 288.
- From sitting in the seats to setting up the stage!
- Join NESCom at Husson University alum who now work for Telefunken Elektroakustik for a microphone demo session this Friday in Studio D & the NESCom studios live room.
The Gracie Theatre
Most of the Live Sound Technology courses meet in The Gracie Theatre. A fully equipped modern venue, the theatre supports national touring artists, local events, and student productions. The Gracie’s notable technical resources include:
• State of the art fly system
• Integrated LCR Meyer Sound system
• High tech lighting system with ETC Ion and Road Hog 4 consoles
• Separate lighting, live sound, and “Live Lab” recording booths
• Isolated audio-video post production suite
• Fully equipped scene shop
• Separate black box theater w/ classroom space
• Dressing rooms, loading dock, etc.
For more information about The Gracie and its schedule, visit: www.gracietheater.com