- How do you market a famous color green associated with Boston? Take it to NYC!
Turf Wars. Watch what happens when the #GreenMonster shows up in New York City. #MonsterEverywhere
- Check out what your peers have been doing this semester.
- Are you wearing sweatpants to your job interview? You are if you are using Times Roman on your resume according to this article.
The Best and Worst Fonts to Use on Your Résumé
Using Times New Roman is the typeface equivalent of wearing sweatpants to an interview
- If you are curious about that final class that you have to take to graduate then stop by DLC 109 tomorrow at 11 to see the Seniors presenting their DIRECTV competition campaigns in class. You can even join the critique.
Collegiate ECHO | DIRECTV | Marketing Programs | Student Programs | Marketing EDGE
In the 2014-2015 Marketing EDGE Collegiate ECHO Marketing Challenge, DIRECTV asks student teams to devise a $1 million integrated marketing campaign designed to increase participation in its Refer a Friend program.
- Are you ready for these questions?
How to Answer the 31 Most Common Interview Questions
How to Answer the 31 Most Common Interview Questions: Consider this your interview cheat sheet: a br...
- "I've got my mind on my money, my money on my mind." Everyone is invited to this event tonight.
- Look what's out there waiting for you.
30 jobs in the PR and marketing world
This week’s featured position offers an experienced PR pro a chance to work with Tiffany & Co.
- Maine's Credit Unions' are looking for its next Young and Free Spokester. This is a terrific job where you are given a Macbook Pro, smart phone, and the use of a car to travel the state for the year talking to your peers about money.
Maine's Credit Union is dedicated to giving the 18-to-25 crowd in Maine a voice, a head start and useful information
- Do you have these 7 essential skills?
7 Skills New Marketers Need ˇ Formstack
An infographic covering 7 key skills every new marketer needs to be successful. How many from this skill set are on your list?
Marketing CommunicationsAs of Fall 2014, Media Studies will have a name change to Mass Communications
Marketing Communication is the coordination of companies' communication and marketing programs to create a consistent image and position in the marketplace. The program teaches students countless ways to communicate with multiple and diverse audiences.
This interdisciplinary program includes courses in marketing, advertising, public relations, graphic design, social media, and market research. Elective courses consist of video production, web design, digital photography, search engine optimization and business. Practical preparation allows students to work with actual clients to develop promotional campaigns, logos, posters, and advertisements to promote goods and services. Students can join Public Relations Student Society of America a national organization that offers conferences, internships, and jobs.
Students complete the program with a customized toolbox of communication skills and a professional portfolio that will allow them to pursue careers as advertising account managers, digital media strategists, engagement coordinators, public relations specialists, marketing associates, and social media directors.
Graduates have found that the diversity of the program has allowed them to be more marketable. They are able to open their own agency, be a one-person operation in a small business, or a specialist in a large company with the versatility to pitch in other areas when needed.