- NESCom Radio Broadcasting alum Stan Bennett with Trisha Yearwood and Garth Brooks tonight at the TD Garden in Boston
- The documentary film Imber's Left Hand will be shown at the Gracie Theatre next Tuesday night at 7pm. The screening is free for all students and there is a suggested donation of $5 for non-students.
- It's the first day of classes for the spring semester. Let's go!
- With less than one week until the start of the spring semester, we want to know: y'all ready for this?
"Get Ready (Steve Aoki Remix)" OFFICIAL AUDIO - 2 Unlimited
Vote Aoki for DJ Mag Top 100: http://bit.ly/AokiTop100 Preorder Steve Aoki's "Neon Future I" album on iTunes and receive "Free The Madness", "Delirious (Bone...
- We all know how bitterly cold it is today but think spring, think warmer days and think about attending our Open House on April 11th.
See the studios and facilities, tour campus and talk with students and faculty to see what the New England School of Communications at Husson University is all about!
Register to attend a Husson University Open House
Register online to attend one of Husson University's fall and spring open house events!
- Former NESCom Video Production students Greg Scott Cody and Lucas Stewart working last night's 26th Annual TicketCity Cactus Bowl at Sun Devil Stadium in Tempe, Arizona. The game had Oklahoma State beating University of Washington 30-22.
- Happy New Year!
- Merry Christmas from the NESCom faculty and staff to all our students and alumni!
- NESCom Entertainment Production sharing some of the work from the EP 122 Event Design course.
Event Design Fall 2014
In the course EP 122 students learn the basics of scenic elements from equipment to design. The final project focuses on designing a set. Below are some of the final white models. Pretty impressive, especially for only spending a few weeks on this final segment. Thanks for the lively class everyone!
Spring 2015 Open House
Attending an Open House is THE BEST way to learn about the New England School of Communications. With detailed campus tours, including all NESCom studios, and one-on-one conversations with faculty and students, there is no better way to experience what NESCom has to offer.
If you plan on applying, you may even schedule an admissions interview while you are on campus.
Register for our April 11th, 2015 Open House HERE
As NESCom is a school within Husson University, you will register through Husson University's website.