- Part of the 89.3fm WHSN Bangor crew at #WalkMS 2015 today at the Brewer Auditorium.
MS WALK 2015 by Thomas Morelli
With Kristie Kearney and 3 others.
Feel free to tag, share, post and download! www.thomasmorelli.com
- Zone Corp radio in Bangor (WKIT, WZON, WZLO) is hiring. For details on the positions, please contact Mark Nason.
- Radio souriat fm uses radio to examine the role of women in war.
Syrian radio station examines the role of women in war - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East
With a series of special programming, Radio Souriat has focused its listeners on UN Resolution 1325, which advocates for empowering women.
- Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'
This Volkswagen Van Will Be Converted Into a Mobile Radio Station - Video, Photo Gallery
Dear reader, meet Orange. This is the name of a beat-up Volkswagen T2 panel van that’s being converted into a four-wheeled radio. It may sound like a far-fetched idea, but little Orange here is a
- Townsquare Brewer is hiring an assistant Digital Managing Editor.
Careers - Z107.3
Assistnat Digital Managing Editor - Bangor, ME Media/Digital Content| Brewer, United States ASSISTANT DIGITAL MANAGING EDITOR TOWNSQUARE MEDIA IS
College Radio DJ at WVBU Expelled Over Racially Charged Broadcast - Radio Survivor
A college radio DJ and two guests were expelled from Bucknell University over racist commentary during a college radio show.
- The Maine Association of Broadcasters has a day of great programming & content seminars on Saturday, April 18th. Student admission is only $10 (which includes lunch).
To register, check your email for the form or contact Mark Nason
- A New Jersey radio host is driving around in a new Corvette and it's not because he bought it.
SHOULD NEWS HOST HAVE SAID NO THANKS?
New Jersey 101.5 host Eric Scott (pictured) is riding around town in a nice new car this month, one he tweeted was "the sweetest ride of my life." According to The International Business Times, the Corvette is on loan from The Lester Glenn Auto Group
- RadioSurvivor is doing a poll to see how many radio tuners can access 87.7 FM.
Poll: Can your radio receiver access 87.7 FM?
Take a second to respond to our poll on 87.FM! !
Radio BroadcastingAs of Fall 2014, Media Studies will have a name change to Mass Communications
Radio broadcasting is an ever-evolving medium. It’s no longer just about being a “DJ”. It’s about being a versatile contributor within a group of radio stations. Radio stations are pushing web and social media content to engage with listeners along with the traditional aspects of radio. We provide you with the fundamentals of news reporting, radio performance, programming and operations. You will have the opportunity to take webmedia, marketing and social media courses as electives.
At NESCom our focus is giving you the tools needed to build your knowledge and develop your skills. WHSN 89.3-FM, Bangor’s only alternative rock station, provides students a platform craft their skills. You will be responsible for on-air shifts and programming. The radio station, which broadcasts 24 hours per day, provides our students with real world experience.