- We love seeing former students reconnect in the field. Here's Greg Scott Cody, Sr. Manager Production & Game Operations with the San Antonio Spurs with of Ryan Carignan, Field Support Engineer for EVS Broadcast Equipment.
- Greenlight Maine, which is produced in the NESCom Video Production studios has been nominated for a Boston/New England Emmy. The nomination includes Director, and NESCom instructor, Kris Bridges.
- You never know how your skills might be used in the future!
- Get an inside look at the visual effects dept at Saturday Night Live.
- 2013 Grad Jessica Bradley, Promotions Editor for WPRI in Providence, RI posing for the obligatory "Truck Pic".
- 2010 alum Greg Wonder shooting in Thailand.
- Michael Bay talks about shooting Transformers: The Last Knight in native Imax 3D.
- For any students looking for a challenge, Imagine Dragons and Adobe Premiere Pro is holding an editing contest.
a production of the New England School of Communications
with permission from Warner Bros.
A preview screening of the finished film will be May 4th, 2014 at 5PM at the Gracie Theatre on the campus of Husson University. A special behind-the-scenes feature will follow the film. Seating is limited and will be first-come-first-served.
Please note that due to the dark subject matter, it may not be suitable for younger audiences.
BEHIND THE SCENES
Over the span of 6 shoots, students traveled to locations throughout Maine to bring the tale of the three brothers to life. From the wire suspension bridge in New Portland to historic Leonard's Mills in Bradley, students worked alongside NESCom instructors through each step of the process.