- 5 seconds, 1 take, driving by at 31 mph. The results are impressive.
High Speed Camera Shoots Entire Music Video in Only 5 Seconds
French filmmaker Guillaume Panariello makes a what-if scenario a reality.
- New Lady Essence video by NESCom students Zachary Greaton and Eric Roth. (language NSFW)
Lady Essence - Under You (Official Music Video)
Zachary Greaton Productions Contact Info: ZacharyGreatonProductions@gmail.com Twitter.com/ZGP207 Facebook.com/Zacharygreatonproductions Visual Effects by - E...
- Be sure to vote for the Husson University entry in the 2015 #NESNNext at http://nesn.com/nesnnext/
Husson NESCOM Students in NESN Contest to Earn a Job | WABI TV5
The competition is called "NESN Next Producer". Husson University NESCOM students are one of 11 teams in the northeast who have entered. Their video entry
- We love #9 (for obvious reasons)
How To Be A Filmmaker
▶ Kessler Crane: http://www.kesslercrane.com/ ▶ Fusion Cine: http://www.fusioncine.com/ ▶ Tweet this: http://ctt.ec/s89h2 Tweet this: http://ctt.ec/s89h2 Behin...
Albert Maysles, Documentary Pioneer, Dead at 88
The director was responsible for key portraits of the Beatles and the Rolling Stones
- Vote now for NESCom in the NESN Next Producer competition!
NESN Next Producer
Vote for your favorite student film to help find NESN's Next Producer!
- Colors can help evoke moods as well as be used as a branding mechanism. Wes Anderson happens to love red & yellow.
Wes Anderson Loves Red and Yellow
Watch a supercut of Wes Anderson's affection for red and yellow.
- A humorous view on Kickstarter videos courtesy of Portlandia.
Portlandia Kickstarter Film Awards
Super Slow Motion control
a production of the New England School of Communications
with permission from Warner Bros.
A preview screening of the finished film will be May 4th, 2014 at 5PM at the Gracie Theatre on the campus of Husson University. A special behind-the-scenes feature will follow the film. Seating is limited and will be first-come-first-served.
Please note that due to the dark subject matter, it may not be suitable for younger audiences.
BEHIND THE SCENES
Over the span of 6 shoots, students traveled to locations throughout Maine to bring the tale of the three brothers to life. From the wire suspension bridge in New Portland to historic Leonard's Mills in Bradley, students worked alongside NESCom instructors through each step of the process.