- 5 seconds, 1 take, driving by at 31 mph. The results are impressive.
High Speed Camera Shoots Entire Music Video in Only 5 Seconds
French filmmaker Guillaume Panariello makes a what-if scenario a reality.
- New Lady Essence video by NESCom students Zachary Greaton and Eric Roth. (language NSFW)
Lady Essence - Under You (Official Music Video)
Zachary Greaton Productions Contact Info: ZacharyGreatonProductions@gmail.com Twitter.com/ZGP207 Facebook.com/Zacharygreatonproductions Visual Effects by - E...
- Be sure to vote for the Husson University entry in the 2015 #NESNNext at http://nesn.com/nesnnext/
Husson NESCOM Students in NESN Contest to Earn a Job | WABI TV5
The competition is called "NESN Next Producer". Husson University NESCOM students are one of 11 teams in the northeast who have entered. Their video entry
- We love #9 (for obvious reasons)
How To Be A Filmmaker
▶ Kessler Crane: http://www.kesslercrane.com/ ▶ Fusion Cine: http://www.fusioncine.com/ ▶ Tweet this: http://ctt.ec/s89h2 Tweet this: http://ctt.ec/s89h2 Behin...
Albert Maysles, Documentary Pioneer, Dead at 88
The director was responsible for key portraits of the Beatles and the Rolling Stones
- Vote now for NESCom in the NESN Next Producer competition!
NESN Next Producer
Vote for your favorite student film to help find NESN's Next Producer!
- Colors can help evoke moods as well as be used as a branding mechanism. Wes Anderson happens to love red & yellow.
Wes Anderson Loves Red and Yellow
Watch a supercut of Wes Anderson's affection for red and yellow.
- A humorous view on Kickstarter videos courtesy of Portlandia.
Portlandia Kickstarter Film Awards
Super Slow Motion control
We are all storytellers. Those who choose video production and filmmaking have a special medium in which to tell stories. It’s a complicated field that requires knowledge, skills, artistic talent, work ethic and good judgment. Video Professionals and digital filmmakers find themselves telling the stories of people, companies, sports or scripts to an audience. In our video production program you can acquire the skills and knowledge to work on independent films or to shoot for broadcast.
The New England School of Communications focus is on experiential learning. From live sporting events, to live television shows, and the opportunities to work on a short films, you can build the knowledge and skills in planning, production, shooting, lighting, editing, and post that you need to not only be successful but we provide you opportunities to build your portfolio.