- We love seeing former students reconnect in the field. Here's Greg Scott Cody, Sr. Manager Production & Game Operations with the San Antonio Spurs with of Ryan Carignan, Field Support Engineer for EVS Broadcast Equipment.
- Greenlight Maine, which is produced in the NESCom Video Production studios has been nominated for a Boston/New England Emmy. The nomination includes Director, and NESCom instructor, Kris Bridges.
- You never know how your skills might be used in the future!
- Get an inside look at the visual effects dept at Saturday Night Live.
- 2013 Grad Jessica Bradley, Promotions Editor for WPRI in Providence, RI posing for the obligatory "Truck Pic".
- 2010 alum Greg Wonder shooting in Thailand.
- Michael Bay talks about shooting Transformers: The Last Knight in native Imax 3D.
- For any students looking for a challenge, Imagine Dragons and Adobe Premiere Pro is holding an editing contest.
Bachelor of Science in Communications Technology - Video Production
We are all storytellers. Those who choose video production and filmmaking have a special medium in which to tell stories. It’s a complicated field that requires knowledge, skills, artistic talent, work ethic and good judgment. Video Professionals and digital filmmakers find themselves telling the stories of people, companies, sports or scripts to an audience. In our video production program you can acquire the skills and knowledge to work on independent films or to shoot for broadcast.
The New England School of Communications at Husson University focus is on experiential learning. If you are looking for a university with experienced faculty, an affordable and quality degree, then you are in the right place! From live sporting events, to live television shows, and the opportunities to work on a short films, you can build the knowledge and skills in planning, production, shooting, lighting, editing, and post that you need to not only be successful but we provide you opportunities to build your portfolio.