- Did you year the news? 100K views!
The official trailer for the Tale of the Three Brothers has passed 100K views! If you haven't watched it yet, visit nescom.husson.edu/threebrothers
Our own Rodney Verrill and his wife Anita at the 37th Boston/New England Emmy® Awards Ceremony on June 7th. — with Anita Verrill.
- Be sure to attend this Friday's free filmmaking workshop in Kominsky Auditorium at 3PM!
- This Friday morning!
- Make sure you make plans to attend our screening of Mayan Blue at the Gracie Theatre on February 20th. A discussion with Director of Photography Todd Eastman will follow the film.
- In the words of Princess Anna of Arendelle, do you want to build a snowman?
- A cold start to the morning but the crew of the Tale of the Three Brothers is heading out for shoot #3!
Imagine yourself working for one of the top video production companies or television networks in the world. If you are a creative individual who has the determination and work ethic that this industry demands, youâ€™re in the right place! The Video Production Department at NESCom is preparing the next generation of video professionals and digital filmmakers to enter the industry with an advantage noticed by companies like ESPN, Apple, Game Creek Video and Carnival Cruise Lines.
If you are ready for total immersion in a hands-on educational environment that will leave you prepared to be a valued professional the first day on the job, welcome to the Video Production Department at NESCom.
Our program gives you the diverse skills necessary to approach todayâ€™s various media platforms with the essential talent to acquire, produce, edit, post, and distribute high definition content at a level for the most demanding client.