Why NESCom?At Husson University’s New England School of Communications, students can earn a Bachelor of Science degree in Communications Technology, Entertainment Production and in Mass Communications. Within these degrees, students may choose from concentrations in Audio Engineering, Live Sound Technology, Video Production, WebMedia, Journalism, Marketing Communications, Radio Broadcasting and Sports Journalism.
- A little food for thought on these hot summer days!
- #TBT Going back to where it all started, Exchange Street in Downtown Bangor. To every student who ...
- To the incoming class of 2020, welcome to campus for New Student Orientation!
- With 3 days remaining, Eagre Games led by NESCom instructor Chuck Carter, is less that $4,000 away f...
- $1 Million Anonymous Gift Will Support Virtual Reality Learning Space at Husson University
- Maine WWII Veterans’ Interviews To Be Featured In Library Of Congress
- NESCom & River City Cinema Parter To Present ‘They Will Have To Kill Us First’ Scree
- Entertainment Production Degree Program Announces Spring Musical