Why NESCom?At Husson University’s New England School of Communications, students can earn a Bachelor of Science degree in Communications Technology, Entertainment Production and in Mass Communications. Within these degrees, students may choose from concentrations in Audio Engineering, Live Sound Technology, Video Production, WebMedia, Journalism, Marketing Communications, Radio Broadcasting and Sports Journalism.
- NESCom faculty spent yesterday at the Collins Center for the Arts for the 2016 MLTI Student Conferen...
- Indemnity is a student film which included many NESCom students (from Directing to screenwriting to ...
- Husson University announced today that it received a $1 million gift from a source who wishes to rem...
- It's a beautiful spring day here at the Wildey Communication Center.
- $1 Million Anonymous Gift Will Support Virtual Reality Learning Space at Husson University
- Maine WWII Veterans’ Interviews To Be Featured In Library Of Congress
- NESCom & River City Cinema Parter To Present ‘They Will Have To Kill Us First’ Scree
- Entertainment Production Degree Program Announces Spring Musical