- Saturday night in Studio E #Avid #ProTools #S6
- Students recording some piano this morning in the studio.
- Presenters at the 2017 Maine Science Festival this week include audio faculty Eric Ferguson and Josh Small.
- Students this morning are experimenting with mic positioning using instructor Josh Small's DynaMount, an app-controlled robotic microphone mount.
- United Recording talks about mastering the Logan soundtrack.
- Audio Engineering instructor Josh Small will host an Audio Mixing seminar at the 2017 Maine Science Festival.
- A little Logan ADR to start your day
- This will go for a pretty penny!
- Congratulations to Assistant Professor Wellington Gordon. His paper "A Musician’s Engineer: Best Practices For Teaching Music Proficiency At Formal Audio Recording And Production Programs In The USA" was published this month in the Journal on the Art of Recording Production.
Bachelor of Science in Communications Technology - Audio EngineeringAre you looking for an exciting and diverse career in the entertainment industry? Are you passionate about recording, mixing, music production and audio-post production for TV, film and video games? Then audio engineering might be the right career path for you!
NESCom's audio engineering department at Husson University is unique in its diverse approach to preparing students for success in this rewarding industry. In addition to music production and recording, NESCom prepares graduates for a variety of audio careers including post-production, live sound and broadcast audio.
Audio engineering students receive instruction in recording, mixing, and editing, a foundation in the physics of sound and electricity and an in-depth survey of popular music fundamentals. With plenty of hands-on labs, students learn engineering techniques from expert instructors and master equipment in world-class studios. Following a junior year choice between a focus in music recording or post-production, students culminate their studies with either an album project or a film or TV project in which they must capture, edit, and mix all dialogue, music and sound effects.
If you are looking for a university with experienced faculty, an affordable and quality degree, then you are in the right place!