- You never know who you'll run into!
- 2014 alum Jake Newcomb working as A1 Head Audio Engineer for The Lost Colony at the Waterside Theater. The show, which at 80 years is the longest running outdoor symphonic drama, runs a surround sound theater system on the beach of the outer banks, Roanoke island.
- Congratulations to 2013 grad Kristin Spellman on being included in KTUL - Tulsa's Channel 8's Heartland EMMY Chapter nomination.
- Tuesday, May 16th NESCom welcomed students from 10 high schools throughout Maine and New Hampshire for a day of workshop sessions and a taping of The Nite Show, which was produced by the students working in Live Sound, Video Production, & Entertainment Production.
- Tomorrow, we'll welcome students from 10 high schools throughout Maine and New Hampshire for NESCom Alive 2017, a day of workshops that culminate with the producing of a special "High School" edition of The Nite Show.
- 2008 alum Josh Mason is hard at work at SeaWorld in Orlando as a hardware tech on the first Orlando-area virtual reality roller coaster. He's building the onride computers that will run the virtual reality component on the newly updated Kraken ride. #socool
- Our founder, George Wildey will receive an honorary doctorate at today's Husson University 2017 commencement. Here is is with NESCom Dean Marie Hansen and Husson President Robert Clark.
International students must follow the application procedure required by for all students.
The following documents are also needed:
- Submit documentation showing a written Test of English Language Proficiency (TOEFL) score of 500 or computer TOEFL score of 173.
- Proof of financial stability must be sent.
- International students can be interviewed by telephone when it is impossible to interview in person.
- A second interview will take place upon arrival, and the Wonderlic Scholastic Level Exam will be administered if not previously completed.
- After receipt of the student's enrollment agreement and documentation has been received, an I-20 document will be sent to the applying student before they leave their country. Additionally, a passport or VISA may be required.
*International students may live on campus or in the surrounding
community. It is the responsibly of the student to find and make
living arrangements off campus.