International students must follow the application procedure required by for all students.
The following documents are also needed:
- Submit documentation showing a written Test of English Language Proficiency (TOEFL) score of 500 or computer TOEFL score of 173.
- Proof of financial stability must be sent.
- International students can be interviewed by telephone when it is impossible to interview in person.
- A second interview will take place upon arrival, and the Wonderlic Scholastic Level Exam will be administered if not previously completed.
- After receipt of the student's enrollment agreement and documentation has been received, an I-20 document will be sent to the applying student before they leave their country. Additionally, a passport or VISA may be required.
*International students may live on campus or in the surrounding
community. It is the responsibly of the student to find and make
living arrangements off campus.