- Your Next Gen Ken doll could be sporting a man bun or a dad bod. According to a Mattel news release, "Barbie expanded its Fashionistas line on Tuesday with 15 new and diverse Ken dolls, featuring three body types – slim, broad, and original – and a variety of skin tones, eye colors, hairstyles, and modern fashion looks." The hope is that Ken and Barbie will be more relatable to today's children. For a laugh see how man bun Ken is being trolled on Twitter.
- It's likely that you've seen Margaret Bourke-White's photos as she is one of the preeminent photographers of the 20th century.
- This Supreme Court decision allows the Redskins to keep their name and companies can now trademark and use names that are considered offensive to select groups. #firstamendment
- Congratulations to adjunct faculty member Theresa Rand Ayotte who received her MA in Graphic Design and Visual Experience from Savannah College of Art and Design last weekend.
- Do you think hosting hipster events will improve Delta's image?
- Move over femvertising. It's the guys turn.
- Blogging is the topic of this Friday's Social Media Breakfast Bangor.Admission is only $10 and includes a great breakfast.
- Here's presentation advice from the Google CEO.
- Do you use flaws in reasoning in your communication? Take a look and see.
Career Opportunities in Marketing Communications