- NESCom instructors Ed Goguen, Theresa Ayotte, & Kris Bridges are in Augusta today at the Virtual Reality Immersive Expo at the Maine State Library.
- NESCom alum Ian Cushman (’10) works as Director of IT and Broadcast Engineer for Cumulus Media in Nashville, TN. Last week he at the 2017 CMA Music Festival at Nissan Stadium as remote engineer, working with both audio and video. Ian attributes much of his diverse skill set to his time at the New England School of Communications; “I left NESCom with so much experience on so many different levels”.
- Witness, the new album released today by Katy Perry, was engineered in part by 2011 NESCom Audio Engineering grad Rachael Findlen!
- High school students: Looking for a unique summer experience where you'll learn about and work in all forms of media & communications? Sign up for Maine Media Camp running July 30th through August 4th. http://nescom.husson.edu/mediacamp
- The Bangor Daily News shares some of the product from the NESCom Journalism Oral History Project. These interviews will be archived with the Veterans History project at the Library of Congress.
- You never know who you'll run into!
- 2014 alum Jake Newcomb working as A1 Head Audio Engineer for The Lost Colony at the Waterside Theater. The show, which at 80 years is the longest running outdoor symphonic drama, runs a surround sound theater system on the beach of the outer banks, Roanoke island.
- Congratulations to 2013 grad Kristin Spellman on being included in KTUL - Tulsa's Channel 8's Heartland EMMY Chapter nomination.
Career Opportunities in Sports Journalism