- We love seeing former students reconnect in the field. Here's Greg Scott Cody, Sr. Manager Production & Game Operations with the San Antonio Spurs with of Ryan Carignan, Field Support Engineer for EVS Broadcast Equipment.
- Greenlight Maine, which is produced in the NESCom Video Production studios has been nominated for a Boston/New England Emmy. The nomination includes Director, and NESCom instructor, Kris Bridges.
- You never know how your skills might be used in the future!
- Get an inside look at the visual effects dept at Saturday Night Live.
- 2013 Grad Jessica Bradley, Promotions Editor for WPRI in Providence, RI posing for the obligatory "Truck Pic".
- 2010 alum Greg Wonder shooting in Thailand.
- Michael Bay talks about shooting Transformers: The Last Knight in native Imax 3D.
- For any students looking for a challenge, Imagine Dragons and Adobe Premiere Pro is holding an editing contest.
Career Opportunities in Video Production
EVS Project Manager and 2009 alum Brandon Gassett at the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi