- Get a 360 look at the Ed Sullivan Theatre and The Late Show with Stephen Colbert.
- Get an inside look at the steward work at the legendary Royal Albert Hall.
- Very cool to see The Atlanta Opera from this viewpoint!
- The performances of You’re A Good Man, Charlie Brown are scheduled for Friday, and Saturday, April 28 and 29 at 7:00PM and on Sunday, April 30 at 2:00 PM.
- You're a Good Man Charlie Brown opens tomorrow!
Career Opportunities in Entertainment Production
There are three basic areas of study for the Entertainment Production student. Each has its own set of possible career opportunities.
Entertainment Lighting and Projection
Assistant Lighting Designer
Projection Art Technician
Entertainment Scenic Fabrication
Ass’t. Stage Manager
The entertainment industry is also highly competitive, involves stressful working conditions and makes heavy demands upon its technicians. The EP program uses this information to prepare its students for the workplace. The goal of this program is to create an EP graduate who is:
• Task oriented with a strong work ethic
• Has a solid overview of the many facets of the entertainment industry
• Has identifiable industry skill sets
• Has benefitted from exposure to in-field professionals
• Has a strong liberal arts education
• Is committed to on-going experiential learning
• Able to be productive and competent upon the first day of employment
Training Artisans and Technicians in the areas of Design, Technology and Management for the Entertainment Industry is the goal of the Entertainment Production degree program. Input from our PAC (Professional Advisory Committee) has helped create this overview of potential career opportunities.
|EXHIBITS DISPLAYS TRADE SHOWS||AMUS. PARKS||CRUISE SHIPS||CONSTR. SHOPS/SCENIC HOUSES|
|Set & Exhibit Designer
|Draftsperson & Model Builder
|Ass't Stage Manager