Live Sound Technology's
- Last month he was on tour with John Mayer and last night 2014 alum Vincenzo Aceto returned to Bangor working Tool's tour stop at the Darling's Waterfront Pavilion. All this is part of his work for Clair Global.
- 2014 alum Jake Newcomb is spending his summer as A1 for The Lost Colony at the Waterside Theater, Roanoke island, North Carolina.
- 2014 grad Eric Bronson is included in this Blackhawk Audio, Inc. piece from FRONT of HOUSE Magazine.
- Well there's a creative way to keep your power dry!
- CinemaSins says what we're all thinking in their latest installment that skewers the movie Sing.
- Students are encouraged to attend a free presentation on acoustics by Lou Clark, tonight at 7 in Peabody 288.
- From sitting in the seats to setting up the stage!
- Join NESCom at Husson University alum who now work for Telefunken Elektroakustik for a microphone demo session this Friday in Studio D & the NESCom studios live room.
Bachelor of Science in Communications Technology - Live Sound TechnologyIf you have ever wanted to be in charge of sound for a live event, then live sound technology is for you! You can learn the technical and artistic skills required to mix live sound for concerts, theatre productions, sporting events, live recording sessions and television broadcasts.
Specialized sound reinforcement courses give you the necessary tools, including how to operate the industry’s leading mixing consoles, manage wireless microphone systems, monitor mixing, operate lighting systems, align speaker arrays, troubleshoot technical issues and manage fast-paced events. On and off campus concerts, television variety shows and sporting events will give you real world hands-on experience.
The live sound technology concentration is the perfect step toward a career in the dynamic live audio industry. If you are looking for a university with experienced faculty, an affordable and quality degree, then you are in the right place!