Live Sound Technology's
- Great to see a grad doing what they love!
Where do graduates of the New England School of Communications at @[123365091054066:274:Husson University] go? Here's '13 @[180661705348065:274:NESCom Live Sound Technology] grad Katie Hughes, working for Clair Bros. on tour this summer with @[34132013313:274:HOODIE ALLEN], @[12138756141:274:Wiz Khalifa] and @[7218745779:274:Fall Out Boy] on the Boys of Zummer tour.
A little fun from Dave Grohl's broken leg last yesterday (which was worked on while he kept playing with the @[25098475544:274:Foo Fighters].
These earbuds allow you to control the EQ of live music events
Wireless earbuds enable audience members to control their listening environment.
- The Kickstarter for King of the Roadies has started.
King of the Roadies: The Ben Dorcy Documentary
King of the Roadies is a feature length documentary that chronicles the life of BEN DORCY; the world's FIRST and OLDEST ROADIE.
- The kickstarter for this documentary starts tomorrow. Check the link and watch the trailer. http://kingoftheroadies.com/
King of the Roadies | Coming Soon
Kickstarter.com King Of The Roadies campaign begins Facebook: King of the Roadies Twitter: @KingRoadiesDoc Instagram: kingoftheroadies
- NESCom Live Sound Technology students were in Belfast yesterday for the All Roads Music Festival, providing sound for the festival's 4 venues. 89.3fm WHSN Bangor was there as well made this recap of some of the performers.
All Roads Music Festival 2015
WHSN spent Saturday, May 16th in Belfast for the first-ever All Roads Music Festival. Performers included Spose, Lady Lamb, Spencer Albee, The Mallett Brothe...
- NESCom LST students will be in Belfast this Saturday working the all-new All Roads Music Festival.
The festival includes performance by Lady Lamb, Spose, The Mallett Brothers Band, Tall Horse, Spencer Albee and lots more!
- Remember, students in Live Sound Technology can benefit just as much as studio students by being involved with the NESCom chapter of the AES.
Don't miss tonight's final Audio Engineering Society meeting of the semester, 7PM in WCC205. If you've never attended, this will be a great way to be introduced to the chapter and remember, it's not just for studio majors! As part of tonight's meeting Eric Ferguson will give a presentation on dynamic compression & the loudness wars.
- Hey NESCom Live Grads / NESCom Grads working in live audio . . . I'm compiling an email list of gras to send potential gigs out too. A lot of jobs have passed over my desk in the last year and I want y'all to get them! Please send me an email with your PERMANENT email address: email@example.com
Bachelor of Science in Communications Technology - Live Sound TechnologyIf you have ever wanted to be in charge of sound for a live event, then live sound technology is for you! You can learn the technical and artistic skills required to mix live sound for concerts, theatre productions, sporting events, live recording sessions and television broadcasts.
Specialized sound reinforcement courses give you the necessary tools, including how to operate the industry’s leading mixing consoles, manage wireless microphone systems, monitor mixing, operate lighting systems, align speaker arrays, troubleshoot technical issues and manage fast-paced events. On and off campus concerts, television variety shows and sporting events will give you real world hands-on experience.
The live sound technology concentration is the perfect step toward a career in the dynamic live audio industry. If you are looking for a university with experienced faculty, an affordable and quality degree, then you are in the right place!