- Majority Of Digital Media Consumption Now Takes Place In Mobile Apps | TechCrunch http://buff.ly/1q6Zv4T
Majority Of Digital Media Consumption Now Takes Place In Mobile…
U.S. users are now spending the majority of their time consuming digital media within mobile applications, according to a new study released by comScore this..
- Saying Goodbye To Windows 8 | TechCrunch http://buff.ly/1sW5OZ6
Considering the most recent leaks involving the Charms Bar, desktop improvements and the like, it's becoming plain that some of what Windows 8 emphasized will..
- The Next Big Thing You Missed: A Startup’s Plan to End Health Insurance Tyranny, With Slick Tools | Business | WIRED http://buff.ly/1lSI57c
The Next Big Thing You Missed: A Startup’s Plan to End Health Insurance Tyranny, With Slick Tools | Business | WIRED
Insurance companies are notoriously unloved. But few of us hold so very much contempt for the industry as Ali Diab.
- Tech's Fiercest Rivalry: Uber vs. Lyft - WSJ http://buff.ly/1yt25my
The fiercest rivalry in tech: Uber vs. Lyft
Heavily financed Uber and Lyft aim to supplant the taxi industry—and each other.
The Internet Explained By People Who Know Nothing About Coding
How much do people really know about the inner workings of the internet they love so much? Turns out… not a whole lot. Want to learn more than these people? Watch Alexis Ohanian, the co-foun...
- Well okay then ::: Tastes Like Chicken? McDonald’s Japan Offers Tofu McNuggets - Japan Real Time - WSJ http://buff.ly/1qJAzTs
Tastes Like Chicken? McDonald’s Japan Offers Tofu McNuggets
After a scandal involving Chinese-made chicken nuggets, McDonald’s Japan is introducing a new nugget snack featuring the other white meat--tofu.
- And we get closer still ::: This Scientific Breakthrough May Have Laid The Groundwork For Human Teleportation http://buff.ly/1oXE1FN
This Scientific Breakthrough May Have Laid The Groundwork For Human Teleportation
Dutch scientists have unlocked the secret to the sci-fi phenomenon of teleportation, successfully causing an atom to vanish and reappear nearly 10 feet away.
- That is a big hack. ::: EVERY eBay Account Holder Worldwide Has Been Hacked, Company Says http://buff.ly/1oBfGpc
EVERY eBay Account Holder Worldwide Has Been Hacked, Company Says
Hackers obtain name, address, date of birth, telephone number, email address and password of 233 million people
- Ummm... okay? ::: B-52 Bomber Gets Its First New Communications System Since the 1960s | http://buff.ly/1jXJvuq
B-52 Bomber Gets Its First New Communications System Since the 1960s | Autopia | WIRED
The B-52 bomber is getting its first major communications system upgrade since the early 1960s.
WebMediaThe Internet in one way or another has become a part of our daily lives. From online banking, to researching a product and social media, we are using not only our desktop computers, but also mobile devices as the public is “on the go” looking for immediate answers and quick encounters with family and friends. The WebMedia field evolves and innovates as technology and creative ideas take hold in the technology marketplace. WebMedia is no longer about just designing a basic website, it’s about how that website will display on all your devices, and it’s about maximizing content and contact time. It’s about the discovery of consumer behavior on the web and how they can find and use information. It’s about how a business can sell its services or products, whether on a desktop site or through an app.
In WebMedia we start with the fundamentals from the visuals, and structure to working with clients. Our WebMedia program takes a unique approach that follows the development of knowledge and skills in the presentation and appearance, the introduction of content and the functionality of searching not only you how to build a website or application. You will work with real clients to provide real life experiences and build your portfolio. You will also have the opportunity to take courses in marketing, video production, graphic design and digital photography expanding your skillset, to make you more marketable.